Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got snake and sonic without even knowing how to do it I could see snake being my main person (after marth) if i can master snake moves

Dang why march 19

CyanRussel said:
I think i already have you...but ill get you again just to be sure..:scared:

Yeah Cyan that's good and all...But aren't you forgetting a small detail here?...............GIVE ME YOUR DARN CODE TO ADD YOU TOO!..lol and who the hell is that in your avatar?

Of course, man! my code is in my sig, so add me when you can. And when you get up your Wi-Fi pm me your code.

uk release?

does anyone know when the Uk release is!!
i cant wait and all you really arent making it :mad5: lol

wild boi said:
does anyone know when the Uk release is!!
i cant wait and all you really arent making it :mad5: lol

its coming out june 6 here...:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

april would be ok i suppose, only cos i am thinking its coming out in june. i reley reley hope its april. will there be any changes in the UK version?

well,i dont think theres anything different on the game,but i dont get it...the us have got it and they have the same writing as us,but we dont get it...does it take them this long to translate the game even though the only writing in it is...oh...i forgot about the guy who goes "super smash bros...braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawl!!!" theyll have to get a different guy to say it for the uk version...

marioguy2 said:
well,i dont think theres anything different on the game,but i dont get it...the us have got it and they have the same writing as us,but we dont get it...does it take them this long to translate the game even though the only writing in it is...oh...i forgot about the guy who goes "super smash bros...braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawl!!!" theyll have to get a different guy to say it for the uk version...
The real reason it takes longer is because your ratings systems are more strict so it takes longer to play through and make sure everything's acceptable then it does to play a demo and look at an overview and make a decision.

Or at least that's my understanding of the matter...I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's not the case.

The real reason it takes longer is because your ratings systems are more strict so it takes longer to play through and make sure everything's acceptable then it does to play a demo and look at an overview and make a decision.
That is more of an excuse then a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back