here's a list of characters that should be on there
Wolf Link
Hurts for me to say it but megaman
Sora (Not going to happen
Krystal (Don't know this character)
Tails

bamblakopz said:
S.S... Y do u hate me?
Jeez, why is it that every n00b I disagree with thinks I hate them? Last time it was bw! and now it's you! I even TOLD Monsteroids that flaming you wasn't cool and you think I hate you? Sheesh, I might just START hating you if you keep being so dumb >_<

S.S. thanks for those explanations; you made my points clearer and that's whatI was talking about exactly. =}
Anytime Ax =]

Holy crap Issac, Robo, and Shadow! Why aren't they chars?! WTF!!!
Hey, that's a great idea! Let's wait until exactly a week before the game comes out in the US and then start complaining about it!!! >_<

Oh yeah, and Isaac and Robo suck, that's why they're not characters XP

who will be in the next smash bros?
I'm not sure, I just hope I can make it onto Nintendo's team before the next one comes out (it took them 7 years to release this one and I should be out of college in about 5) so I can help with it =]

s.s. thats like the 5th time u disagreed with me... Not just this once... so I think u hate me... :D lol jk, (it has been like 5 times tho...)

Galleom looks like a megaman boss!!! :lol:

modea15_080317awk03.jpg

Ooze, you can always play through again or use that for a different mode (I know I will...that mode's tough =P)

And Bambla, I can disagree with you a zillion times a day and still not hate you XP

And Wiifan, that was my first thought XD

Strange how the DOJO didn't put this as a spoiler. Not everyone wants to see who they are going to fight in SSE

Or a couple other bosses (unless I am mistaken) which is nice. Even though I beat SSE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back