Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the dojo? if that's not it, could you provide a link please?

Hey Im back!!

Id like to announce how I am doing in Brawl:

I have every character and Stage

I have about 380 Trophies

I have over 400 Stickers

I have every Assist Trophy

I made over 15 Stages on Stage Builder

I have over 200 Songs

I have completed Subspace Emissary 100%

I have over 500 KOs in Brawls

:sad: ....And I have also wasted about 3 Golden Hammers in Challenges....

Well,good Character Updates.......

Has anyone ever been able to KO five alloys in Cruel Brawl, I have, but it took me FOREVER to do it.

When you think first think of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, the first thing that comes to mind is probably "Is it gonna be better than Melee, or is it gonna be crap?" Well, Brawl is everything you want Melee to be and a whole lot more. The biggest addition is probably the Subspace Emissary. It's the story mode of the game, I must say that it is fun when played alone, and much more fun when played with a friend. Aside from being fun, it's also a much more ideal way to play for unlocking new characters, since I don't really think finishing Classic mode a gazillion times just to unlock the character you want is all that fun. Multiplayer is awesome! The stages are great, and the option to customize almost everything is just fantastic. Controls are simple, which is good, they are very easy to get used to. Wi-Fi's a little disappointing, though. It lags a lot, I don't know if it's my connection that's wrong or it's simple not that great. Overall, this game is great, a must buy. This is the kind of stuff that you must have out when your friends come over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back