Sonic in SSB Brawl?

I think you can be tails knuckles amy dr egg man and shadow too check it out all the charectors
SuperSmashBros.jpg

Last edited:
ShinyDialga said:
I think you can be tails knuckles amy dr egg man and shadow too check it out all the charectors

/shun.

Uggh, they even had super heroes in there.

As for Sonic in Brawl, I think it'd be ok to put him in there. As long as he isn't too cheap. Being as fast as he is, if they make him as such in Brawl, I'd say have about half of his moves not cause you to flinch, that way it'd be easy to defend yourself. Or counter.

Last edited:
dang i made it two obvious dang! O well I just had 2 emty spaces and... jk I didnt make it (who ever did was on drugs)

I Still Think Sonic Is A High Possibillity To Be In Brawl This Time...

He Has A Really Good Chance In It.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I Still Think Sonic Is A High Possibillity To Be In Brawl This Time...

He Has A Really Good Chance In It.
Woah, +M=M+. Haven't seen you around much. :) Welcome back.

Of course he has the highest percentage of being in there than any other 3rd-party character right now...doesn't mean we can't debate whether we think he should be in there or not.

oh yeah, Nintendo WANTS him in, and we havnt heard anything from them about someone elsa, soooo

ssbb_lover said:
Woah, +M=M+. Haven't seen you around much. :) Welcome back.

Of course he has the highest percentage of being in there than any other 3rd-party character right now...doesn't mean we can't debate whether we think he should be in there or not.

Glad To Know I Was Missed! It Makes Me Feel More Liked... :D

He DOES Have The Highest Chance Of Being In There, You're Right On That... But How The Heck Did Snake Get In In The First Place?:confused:

Wonder when they'll really announce whether Sonic is in there or not. I know there'll be at least 10 threads on it when they do. :D

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Rizen: I thought you didn't bang chicks, only me.
Rizen:...men.
Rizen:GOD THAT WAS A BAD TYPO.
----------------------------------------------------------
Tsk: oiuyniyu98h987h89yh87y98yjn987j987y897yhkiuk;''''
Tsk: sorry.. there was a spider on my keyboard.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
OMG Sorry. Those were just the funniest things I've seen all day. hahahahhaa

I'm betting he's gonna be in it though, I don't' see why not...
I just don't like Snake in there. Bleh.

Back