Sonic in SSB Brawl?

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Glad To Know I Was Missed! It Makes Me Feel More Liked... :D

He DOES Have The Highest Chance Of Being In There, You're Right On That... But How The Heck Did Snake Get In In The First Place?:confused:
Heh, no problem. :p

Snake's little owner asked 1st, that's how it works.

Oh yeah, they were going to start SSBM with 3rd party chars with Snake, but it was too late..."FINGERS CROSSED for Sonic"

i would want him to be there, but i can't picture him in any ssb game.
But they have to put him in.:smilewinkgrin: :lol: :cool: doesn't matter because it won't even come out.

[MEDIA]
[/MEDIA]i would want him to be there, but i can't picture him in any ssb game.
But they have to put him in.:smilewinkgrin: :lol: :cool: doesn't matter because it won't even come out.

If there's ever a 'WiiChat Hall of Fame' thread showing all the great threads after they've died, this one day will have to be in it, It's been around before I joined and is still alive.. I mean daaamnnn :rolleyes:

Wiired said:
If there's ever a 'WiiChat Hall of Fame' thread showing all the great threads after they've died, this one day will have to be in it, It's been around before I joined and is still alive.. I mean daaamnnn :rolleyes:

Did i just see mike post in a wii related thread.

I mean wiired only posts in the lounge or design lounge.

This thread must take the biscuit for mike to post:)

If Sonic is in Brawl they should do this. After Sonic does his special attack he would transform into Supersonic and his attack power and jumping would go up for one minute then he would go back to being normal Sonic, now THAT would be awsome!!! :cornut: Don't you agree?

Sonics big brawl attack could be supper Sonic, that would work...but making him stay as super sonics a lil unfair to the others..

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
.......yes

Dude you actually agree wit that attack? First he does a really big attack THAN he is super sonic for a minute thats just abusing it aint even fun after that

OK here are my OK's and NOT-OK's on sonic being in BRAWL-

(OK)I would love to see him in there so bad- But since its going to be online the one main thing is that people will be choosing sonic as if it were a addicting drug.. Way to many people will be using sonic- But i also want to see the costumes and color edits he'll have along with Tails,Knuckles and shadow-

(NOT OK) Here is why i think it's super dangerous to add him, Well if he is in he will be one of the best brawl characters in the game, He will be wayyy.. to tough, And it will be hard to decide his combat moves,(not the jump spin besides that) If Sonic were in brawl he would have to be perfect, The perfect fan based character-

zuriku said:
OK here are my OK's and NOT-OK's on sonic being in BRAWL-

(OK)I would love to see him in there so bad- But since its going to be online the one main thing is that people will be choosing sonic as if it were a addicting drug.. Way to many people will be using sonic- But i also want to see the costumes and color edits he'll have along with Tails,Knuckles and shadow-

(NOT OK) Here is why i think it's super dangerous to add him, Well if he is in he will be one of the best brawl characters in the game, He will be wayyy.. to tough, And it will be hard to decide his combat moves,(not the jump spin besides that) If Sonic were in brawl he would have to be perfect, The perfect fan based character-
Along with sonic's history- lol

Back