SOTW #7 Application

@Tarheel, Great sig !, first one FTW ! You'll definately win ! Might wanna make the 300 text darker with burn or brightness/contrast though.

@Ssbb, I was just critiquing your temporary sig, if you don't want me too, I won't do it anymore for your sigs. :/

soooooo......After my 53MB .xcf got randomly deleted, I gave up.

Added some meh text.

Here we go.
warfinalmeeeehhhhhhh.png

yep. I have succumbed. I just HAD to use the cinematic border :shifty:

Last edited:
tarheelsuperman said:
I made three different sigs for this one, mostly b/c I need the practice. One of the three sigs is actually a Battalion Wars sig. I think it turned out ok but I'm going to go with this one as my entry this week.

War300.png

Critiques are more than welcomed (that's one way I improve.) As a matter of fact here's the battalion wars sig for critiques.

BattalionWars.png
Ironically, I prefer the Battalion Wars sig to the other one :] just my opinion though. Also I recon the borders look a tad too thick on the BWii one, good job nonetheless.

tarheelsuperman said:
Ok...here's my updated 300 War entry.

War300-1.png

Prediction: You will win :)

That is a great sig, it has all the War theme in it, it's very well made, great render you choose... damm, you did good this time :)

demonflair said:
Prediction: You will win :)

That is a great sig, it has all the War theme in it, it's very well made, great render you choose... damm, you did good this time :)
I agree with you. He has a very high chance to win. Nicely done.

Wiired said:
Haha, hmm sort of, just need some inspiration to add to it, and I'll be good to go :]

Considering the fact that you won 1st - 3rd - and 5th SOTW... you will win this one too Mike :lol:

Back