SOTW Contest #2 Application

Close said:
I only have PS 7, but no worries.

Are people making entries, or just not doing it ?
yeah im doing it, i just promised ilikecookies i would make a sig for him/her :p

paintba||er said:
Well I got a little carried away on mine. :( But I'm to lazy/impatient to make a new one, especially since I just took some medicine that makes me hyper. I know it sucks but keep in mind that I haven't even attempted to make a sig until this past weekend.
SpiderSig.png

Oh and Bubbagump, I have CS3 Beta so :prrr:.

i have it to, but for some reason i dont like it as much as 7.0, but i tried CS2 and it was awesome until my free trial ran out BTW nice sig

Wiired said:
Yeah, that's already gonna happen (Already planned on making it myself :]) whether it'll be stickied or not mind you, but I'm def. gonna make it.

Thats a good idea and it will propaly get stickied ( Ive always wanted to make a sticky )

Last edited:
Wiired said:
That was my original idea. 2 problems being, you can only have one image in a signature, and also the fact that people will use it anyway, even if they've won nothing.

meh, if you save the working files, you could quickly add a pic or even animation.... I meant put the logo thingy ON the other pic. Much like Game renders or planet renders. It could be emailed and would be hard for people to extract, especially if animated.

everyones gonna laugh at but please do consider :p

my second ever sig or try at making graphic thing

used paint. . .

(add a border) Make the CURSED thing less jagged, or remove it alltogether.

Too bad your not using PS or GIMP...you could animate the rain, much like gymdawgs in love sig.

bubbagump
listen carefully
i advise you not to do this under any circumstances
download limewire or some other file sharing thing (do not do this)
and do not download cs2 for yourslef
and if u need a code for it to not try and get it

as i said i am in no way telling you to do this

p.s. evy1 put ur name down for the gfx section (do this):)

Brawny said:
(add a border) Make the CURSED thing less jagged, or remove it alltogether.

Too bad your not using PS or GIMP...you could animate the rain, much like gymdawgs in love sig.

I might try to get a peice of software soon.

i would be intrested to see what you could do with the sig i posted, on gimp or ps. If you want that it, if you do just pm me the results ;)

There is in another thread by ssbb_lover that will help you wii cammy

just search his anme and on one of his threads he has a lists of tutorials and such for sigs.

or just pm wiired he knows a few.

noo i need all the less competition i can get . . .

dead last. . .

i can see it now :p

only constructive critiscism please :smilewinkgrin:

Back