Stupidest Thing You Have Done While Drunk

so basically you went to screw a tree and instead dry humped 2 cops? :confused:

if you did that to me on the job i swear to god you would of got a face full of OC spray *mace*

The_Loose_Cannon said:
oh jesus........i cant say the ultimate bad thing because its not exactly for people under the age of 18 :yikes:

ill try to do the "clean Version"

well 2 years ago on valentines day weekend, i went to virginia to my bfs grandmas 80th suprise bday party. his ENTIRE family was there from all across the globe pretty much (i think all of the philipines was there lol)

anyways there was so much food and so much alachol and the party didnt stop there. towards the end of the night, we all went back to my bfs cousins house where he brought out the shot glasses and a bottle of whiskey. i was sorta buzzing from the 3 beers i had at the party (not buzzing drunk but the nice buzz you get where youre so calm and dosile) so i thought whats another shot or 2 gunna do. well one or 2 led to about 5 in the course of an hour being there.

i motioned to my bf to get outta here cause i was already drunk. so we went back to our hotel room where all of the family was staying at (we had our own room). there, i proceeded to.....

get undressed, get into doggie possition and scremed "f*ck me in the @$$ like the dirty girl i really AAAAAAAAAAAAA.........

where i then fell off the bed! no one pushed me no one moved me NOTHING i jsut fell off the bed lmao.

and thats the funniest thing that has ever happend to me drunk. i had no rememberance of that until the next AM when my bf imitated me and told me what i did lmao :blush2:
lol OMG jill thats.... well kinda a turn on accually :wink:

its a true story almo. one of the most humiliating things thats ever happend to me! :blush2:

ill never forget the morning after either. it was 6AM and i woke up dry heeving and puking acid. then my bf gets into the position too and says what i said and falls off and starts to laugh uncontrollably. dude i swear i had NO idea what was going on until across the street i went to 7-11 and got some hot coco where i finally realized that "OMG I DID SAY THAT!"

if my bf had a camera that day, youd all be watching it on youtube to this very day

The_Loose_Cannon said:
its a true story almo. one of the most humiliating things thats ever happend to me! :blush2:

ill never forget the morning after either. it was 6AM and i woke up dry heeving and puking acid. then my bf gets into the position too and says what i said and falls off and starts to laugh uncontrollably. dude i swear i had NO idea what was going on until across the street i went to 7-11 and got some hot coco where i finally realized that "OMG I DID SAY THAT!"

if my bf had a camera that day, youd all be watching it on youtube to this very day
lol yeah i sure wud! lol yeah i hate the whole wake up in the morning and spew acid thing... happens all the time when i forget to eat :O

i didnt eat a DAMN thing. all i had was some pancet (filipino lo mein basically) and a few spring rolls and thta was like 4 hours before i started drinking! :yikes:

lol u silly billy, oh well we all have our days, a started drinking all 11:30 when i woke up 2day lol and am still drinkin at 2:47pm nw lol, i may be adding to this thread later :p

i smell my 16th bday party all over again where i did nothing but drink that entire week.......what a disaster that was! whoah.....i miss being a kid sometimes!

SIGNS YOU KNOW YOURE GETTING OLD- you go out with the guys and you have 2 beers and call it a night at 11PM because you have work the next day :yikes:

Stranger said:
wow, how did i know that Jill's story would be the funniest? :lol:
probly cause we all know that cops are truly naughty on the inside :lol:

or you can call me what my bf calls me-

"the dirty jew" :lol:

the filipinos are catholic :yikes:

lol well jill if you were a cop here ud be welcome to all my partys, that way when the smart ass nxt door decides to call the cops i can yell dont worry thier already here!! :lol:

lmao hey what ya do when im out of uniform is all good :yesnod:

Back