Super Smash Bros. 4

Lol I didn't get the "clock" part at first, but now I do >.<

Looks like the new games are gonna be called: Super Smash Brothers What
Maybe they'll release a DLC with even more captains :D

Last edited:
Now that I've watched some Xenoblade gameplay, I'd love to have Shulk in the game.
Reason 1: He kinda looks like me
Reason 2: His sword is ****ing awesome and I like its name: Minado. Kinda like my name (Nando) and the 4th hokage's name from Naruto (Minato)
Or my name combined with my little brother's name: Mika.

I know those reasons are kinda weird but.. yeah. The biggest reason is just his look and his awesome sword.

Oh and the Choir Men would be really epic to play as. They could stand on eachothers backs, to throw a mid-air punch or they could grab their arms and roll around like Jigglypuff or two of them could grab a player and the third one would stand on their shoulders and pummel him. Just funny awesome stuff like that.

I don't know anything about Xenoblade, but I think Shulk's sword is called the Monado. IIRC that's what I hear Assasin and Neosquid saying.

Yes, it's Monado, which is a name based on a philosophical concept. I've never seen anyone misspell it with an i like that.

Lol this always happens... I'm trying to make a point or discuss something and then everyone else focuses on one specific thing I don't really care about

Spelling is always important, especially in video games where two letters of a word can change something like a Ninja Frog to an undead Bug.

I didn't even get what he meant... But yeah
Still not my point though ._.
Oh well looks like you guys either already told your opinion about them or dont care about them.

Back