Super Smash Bros. 4

You don't need to buy a new Wii for Project M if you already have a North American one...

Stopped by to drop off another loosely related to Smash Bros. thing.

Fire Emblem fans may appreciate this one.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmfGRKzusfI[/video]

Last edited:
Seems like a very strong character. I'd love to play as him, i'm definitely for the idea.

http://imgur.com/a/x8AS3Found this onlineIt's pretty interestingThough I should have posted it in the Thread of Smash although you guys don't frequent it so here it is.
Interesting! I've actually had a few of these moves in mind for a fixed Ganondorf moveset, particularly the down special, neutral special, and up special. Though I would have the chargable OoT energy ball as a neutral and the bats as a side special. I've also thought that for various smashes and tilt attacks he would spawn various weapons (trident, sword) as well as using his hands to fight.

Sorry I can't hear you over ghirahim

Screw you and your Ghirahim! There's only one Skyward Sword character worthy of being playable in Smash 4:

You're Groosin'.jpg

(Original Pic)

(Edited on deviantArt)

Too bad both of them can't be in :/

Before the E3 reveal trailer, I was hoping for a long time that Sealed Grounds would be the Skyward Sword stage so Groose could be in that way (akin to your idea from some odd two years ago now) because in reality I obviously knew all along that was his best chance of appearing in Smash 4.

But I'm happy enough to see Midna and Skull Kid (my first and third favorite Zelda characters respectively) make it in as assists. But WHY does Skull Kid just turn the stage around!? He shoulda dropped the moon! Coulda been like the rare and unlucky screen nuke.

Last edited:
Before the E3 reveal trailer, I was hoping for a long time that Sealed Grounds would be the Skyward Sword stage so Groose could be in that way (akin to your idea from some odd two years ago now) because in reality I obviously knew all along that was his best chance of appearing in Smash 4.

But I'm happy enough to see Midna and Skull Kid (my first and third favorite Zelda characters respectively) make it in as assists. But WHY does Skull Kid just turn the stage around!? He shoulda dropped the moon! Coulda been like the rare and unlucky screen nuke.
I thought that too. Did you see the stage concept I posted early in the thread? I recall it being on one of the first pages.

Yeah, it's pretty cool that they're in.

So, GameXplain recently posted a video about the Mario Golf DLC, and I made my own little analasys and posted it in the comments.
I just felt like posting it here as well:

*My own DLC analasys:*
I honestly don't care much for Mario Golf, but the fact that they pointed out Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros made it worth watching.
I think there's a big chance of Nabbit appearing in Mario Kart 8 now, since it has now been confirmed that he will be in other games than New Super Mario Bros U. The fact that there were three question marks in the leaked screenshot from Mario Kart 8, two of them being in the row of the baby's, could very well mean that Nabbit will be in one of those. Diddy Kong might just be in the other one and the last question mark at the bottom would obviously be Mii.

I really like DLC and I think they can easily release it for Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros as well. To make it fair in Super Smash Bros, they could just release free DLC. For example the Wii U version, which releases later, comes with one or more extra characters and you'll be able to download them for free on your 3DS. Or they could just release (free) DLC later on, but that seems very unlikely. Like GameXplain pointed out, they could also charge money for the Mario Kart DLC and it would only add more things to the game for people who really like the game. I just don't get people who are strongly against DLC. There's more characters and more stages, what more do you want? Isn't that why we buy new Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros games? But to get back to the point, there have been released some free DLC's for other games so it's definitely a good possibility.

Thanks for reading, that's all I wanted you guys to know, cya.

So, what do you guys think?

Btw, I love Midna & Skull Kid as well <3
What's your second favorite Zelda Character, BossFight?

Back