Super Smash Bros. 4

I thought that too. Did you see the stage concept I posted early in the thread? I recall it being on one of the first pages.

Yeah that's the post I was referring to. I really liked the idea and it's too bad we didn't see it happen.

So, GameXplain recently posted a video about the Mario Golf DLC, and I made my own little analasys and posted it in the comments.
I just felt like posting it here as well:

*My own DLC analasys:*
I honestly don't care much for Mario Golf, but the fact that they pointed out Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros made it worth watching.
I think there's a big chance of Nabbit appearing in Mario Kart 8 now, since it has now been confirmed that he will be in other games than New Super Mario Bros U. The fact that there were three question marks in the leaked screenshot from Mario Kart 8, two of them being in the row of the baby's, could very well mean that Nabbit will be in one of those. Diddy Kong might just be in the other one and the last question mark at the bottom would obviously be Mii.

I really like DLC and I think they can easily release it for Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros as well. To make it fair in Super Smash Bros, they could just release free DLC. For example the Wii U version, which releases later, comes with one or more extra characters and you'll be able to download them for free on your 3DS. Or they could just release (free) DLC later on, but that seems very unlikely. Like GameXplain pointed out, they could also charge money for the Mario Kart DLC and it would only add more things to the game for people who really like the game. I just don't get people who are strongly against DLC. There's more characters and more stages, what more do you want? Isn't that why we buy new Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros games? But to get back to the point, there have been released some free DLC's for other games so it's definitely a good possibility.

Thanks for reading, that's all I wanted you guys to know, cya.

So, what do you guys think?

Btw, I love Midna & Skull Kid as well <3
What's your second favorite Zelda Character, BossFight?

I've seen GameXplain come up quite a bit recently in the thread, which makes sense considering they've been doing Smash 4 for a long time now. I like them though, they've brought up some good points that I never would have thought about myself.

I'm not too sure if DLC will happen for Smash. I remember him saying DLC is definitely not one of his focuses but don't remember where I read/watched that. Anyway we've also seen that Uprising and Kirby have no history of DLC so aside from perhaps some updates like for Wii U/3DS cross features when the Wii U version comes out later, I doubt it. Then again, they are working with Bandai Namco now who certainly do have a history of DLC content, so we'll see. Mario Kart 8 on the other hand I'm almost positive will have at least minor DLC. I'm personally fine with DLC though, I like it. When I look back on Fire Emblem Awakening I realize I've spent around $60 on a $40 game. Do I regret it though? Hell no: the Scramble and Future Past packs are almost NEEDED for any Awakening player who enjoyed it.

As for Zelda favorites: Groose is my second favorite, and Ghirahim fourth. What can I say? Skyward Sword did good with the characters in my opinion.

Last edited:
Then again, they are working with Bandai Namco now who certainly do have a history of DLC content, so we'll see. Mario Kart 8 on the other hand I'm almost positive will have at least minor DLC. I'm personally fine with DLC though, I like it. When I look back on Fire Emblem Awakening I realize I've spent around $60 on a $40 game. Do I regret it though? Hell no: the Scramble and Future Past packs are almost NEEDED for any Awakening player who enjoyed it.

As for Zelda favorites: Groose is my second favorite, and Ghirahim fourth. What can I say? Skyward Sword did good with the characters in my opinion.

Ok that scared the crap out of me... Now I'm gonna be happy about them not announcing Pac-Man, but he can still join as a DLC...
*Darth Vader voice*: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah when I get a 3DS and Fire Emblem Awakening, which I'll definitely get, I also plan on getting all the DLC :)

I like Groose 'n Ghirahim as well. Somehow I like Zant as well, cause he looks pretty cool and he's kinda mysterious.
Oh right I still gotta finish Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask... Hehehe... *Looks the other way*

Ok that scared the crap out of me... Now I'm gonna be happy about them not announcing Pac-Man, but he can still join as a DLC... *Darth Vader voice*: NoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooYeah when I get a 3DS and Fire Emblem Awakening, which I'll definitely get, I also plan on getting all the DLC :)I like Groose 'n Ghirahim as well. Somehow I like Zant as well, cause he looks pretty cool and he's kinda mysterious. Oh right I still gotta finish Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask... Hehehe... *Looks the other way*
You'd BEST look the other way! Nah but I really do hope they do a 3DS Majora's Mask to follow up on Ocarina. Also I really do like Zant as well. He started off as the badass unbeatable type of character, but when he's at death's door he goes completely insane which is a trait that makes him pretty unique amongst the many generic villains out there.

Last edited:

My list, assuming I'm remembering everyone:

1. Ghirahim
2. Ghirahim
3. Ghirahim
4. Ghirahim
5. Ghirahim
6. Ghirahim
7. Groose
8. Poe Salesman (slightly difficult to explain)

After that, I'm not sure on order, but I like Scrapper, Midna, Tingle, Tetra, Toon Link, and others quite a bit too.

My list, assuming I'm remembering everyone:1. Ghirahim2. Ghirahim3. Ghirahim4. Ghirahim5. Ghirahim6. Ghirahim7. Groose8. Poe Salesman (slightly difficult to explain)After that, I'm not sure on order, but I like Scrapper, Midna, Tingle, Tetra, Toon Link, and others quite a bit too.
Hey the Poe Salesman is badass. But yeah it'd be hard to make an organized full list of favorites. Some others I'd like to add that I particularly like are Irene, Agitha, The Happy Mask Salesman, Darunia, and Medli.

I want a U remake of Majora's Mask

For Zelda Characters:
I wanted to see Phantom Zelda/Toon Zelda Combo
but that wont happen
Or a Masked Link with Goron Link/Zora Link/Deku Link
but that wont happen
Or a Wolf Link + Midna
but that wont happen
Or a Wind Waker Ganon just called Ganondorf
but that probably wont happen

Random quesion:
What if Kokiri's were Manaketes without Dragonstones?

I want a U remake of Majora's Mask

For Zelda Characters:
I wanted to see Phantom Zelda/Toon Zelda Combo
but that wont happen
Or a Masked Link with Goron Link/Zora Link/Deku Link
but that wont happen
Or a Wolf Link + Midna
but that wont happen
Or a Wind Waker Ganon just called Ganondorf
but that probably wont happen
glad to see that you finally came to your senses

I see ghirahim as by far the most likely possibility, though there are some others. I still think Tingle is more possible than most Zelda characters, even if he's unlikely.

Random quesion:
What if Kokiri's were Manaketes without Dragonstones?
hmm?

Hey the Poe Salesman is badass. But yeah it'd be hard to make an organized full list of favorites. Some others I'd like to add that I particularly like are Irene, Agitha, The Happy Mask Salesman, Darunia, and Medli.
Medli is pretty great, and I have no idea how I forgot the Happy Mask Salesman. And I have yet to play Link Between Worlds.

I like the Poe Salesman because of a theory about him I came up with while playing OoT, which I later discovered other people theorized as well.
http://zeldawiki.org/Poe_Collector

Many believe that the Hylian soldier who can be found inside the very same building when Link is a child is in fact the Poe Collector. Evidence includes the fact that both characters seem to loathe order and prefer a more chaotic world.[7][8][9] The guard also mentions that studying ghosts is a hobby of his, possibly pointing to a future of collecting them.[10] In addition, there is a Triforce Symbol on the outfit of the Poe Collector, implying that despite pro-Ganondorf views, he may have some connection to the royal family -- like that of a guard. A Triforce may also be found behind the guard on a sheet of paper.[11] Some argue that it is unlikely a Hylian soldier would have been spared the fate of many of the people in Castle Town when Ganondorf took over, although considering that many people were able to escape the destruction, and how pessimistic he is about his own duty to the town's safety, it is not outside the realm of possibility that that he too managed to evade death.

I am of the opinion that this is probably true, and that particular guard in OoT was such a friggin' bro. I don't recall the exact quotes, but he didn't care if Link came in there and smashed pots for money. He hated his job and enjoyed Ganondorf's takeover. I just really like him.

Yeah I believe that's the main theory behind the Poe Salesman. I also had that idea playing through the game, as his dialogue even reflects the guard's accurately.

Last edited:
glad to see that you finally came to your senses

I see ghirahim as by far the most likely possibility, though there are some others. I still think Tingle is more possible than most Zelda characters, even if he's unlikely.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT
Ghirahim is dumb
Tingle is dumb

GANONDORF IS AWESOME

Ghirahim is dumb
no
no
no no
no no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no non no no
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

They're both awesome ._.

Btw that's a nice theory right there. I remember liking the guards a lot, but I don't remember why. That's probably one of the reasons ^^.

Yeah I thought of masked link and wolf link for a long time now and it would be freaking awesome... Too bad those chances are less than 5%. :(

Damn I had to look up quite a few of those names, but yeah, most of the characters from the Zelda series are awesome :D
Later on you might even get to like the characters you hated before.

If I wouldnt be so obsessed with multiplayer games, I would definitely get my old Zelda games now and start playing :p

I just watched GameXplains latest item analasys, and what they didn't mention, but what I did see was:

Marth didn't change his color pattern, while he was holding the Team Healer item. Does that mean you can keep your original color in a team battle? Or just pick whatever
color you like the most? Or does his original color count as the blue team? I have no idea, but it would be fun to be able to play in a team and choose whichever color you like the best :)

I'll be going to Italy tomorrow till the friday after tomorrow, so I won't be on here for a while.
See you guys some other time I guess, bye :)

Last edited:
Back