Super Smash Bros. 4

It looks really fun and different from Melee. Only the gameplay feels more Melee-ish... I think.

You actually have to hack your Wii when you live in Europe.
They still didn't release the PAL-Version, even though they promised it'd be done by now. I wish they'd spend more time into a PAL-Version, it can't be that difficult.

Their argument: We don't wanna make a PAL-Version everytime a new update releases.
My counter-argument: Just make a PAL-Version now, now that the game is already so far upgraded that it's easily playable without being complete yet.
Stop making Europeans wait for a complete version which is definitely gonna take longer than SSB4's release.

Oh, right. Forgot about all the PAL stuff. Although I'm pretty sure the PMBR never directly promised to make a PAL version, have a link to that?

Plus, they're probably waiting until the game is as complete as it can be to release it. Saves some work, I guess.

That's exactly what I said...

But no, I don't have a link, but I asked several moderators in the chat room on the site.

I am glad they are working on the PAL version.
The more people that can get their hands on Project M will advance it even faster.

So far I have seen some notable European Smashers in the Netplay Chat like Mr-R. I want to see how far the game can get.

"Hundreds of hours?" That's a huge exaggeration.

I was talking about the developers modding Brawl to make Project M, not about how long it takes to set up the game on your system. (If I remember correctly, you download Project M on your SD card, then load it on Brawl through the Stage Builder, right?)

I was talking about the developers modding Brawl to make Project M, not about how long it takes to set up the game on your system.
Oh, well then, it's vice versa. I'm sure the developers take more than hundreds of hours making the beauty that is Project M.

If I remember correctly, you download Project M on your SD card, then load it on Brawl through the Stage Builder, right?
That is the Hackless way, yes. The easiest way, to say the least. You'd have to already have modded your Wii to load it in another way.

But a used Wii for like $50 and hack that ****. Bam, zoom, pow. Project M.

I've been thinking of doing that actually, but if I'm going to it has to 1) Be after I buy Mario Kart 8 and Kirby Triple Deluxe because after I buy those I probably won't buy anything until Tomodachi Life and 2) I'd have to have a few more reasons to justify buying a third Wii (I already have a North American and Japanese Wii)

Back