Super Smash Bros. 4

Lol I always call her Paletuna... I should really buy a 3DS now huh? >.<
I like tuna though (Not that I have anything against fishes >_>)

all kinds of persons, for example Iwata and Reggie... Sorry sometimes I don't know how to say what I want to say...

If anything, I was just hoping Palutena doesn't turn out to be a Zelda clone

How would that even work lol. That's like sayin' you'd be worried Mii Swordsman is a Marth clone.

So no one has problems with free DLC, right? ^^

You'd think such a statement would be undeniably true... but nope. ._.;

jeez no need to be offended so easily Mr. Karp.

I ain't offended, I'm just upholding the rules; and, of course, makin' sure prejudice prattle doesn't stain my forum with idiocy and indecency.

It was just a pointless-to-mention stereotype that I most definitely should've left out.

fix'd

Too bad Rosalina seems to be partially a Zelda clone, for her non-special moves.

lolwut

Considering Luma is a thing, literally none of their moves can even be compared. Without Luma considered, I haven't noticed a single similarity. Do (Game)Xplain.

I like tuna though (Not that I have anything against fishes >_>)

if ur prejudiced against us karps, you can go inactive alongside that stupid feebas guru right meow

Last edited:
I think Rosalina's down smash was (almost) the same as Zelda's. That's the only one I can remember at the moment.

How would that even work lol. That's like sayin' you'd be worried Mii Swordsman is a Marth clone.
In the worst case scenario, it's possible. But my "X could be a clone of Y" mindset only applies before a gameplay trailer is shown. I'm not worried now.

I think Rosalina's down smash was (almost) the same as Zelda's. That's the only one I can remember at the moment.

... Oh. Actually yeah, that move is similar lol. But by no means clone-ish, as the move has different properties. Rosalina's D-smash has definite KO potential, I've seen it KO in a few videos at percentages Zelda's definitely wouldn't. Zelda's is moreso a quick hit on both sides, essentially just a "gtfoplz" move. Rosalina's also has what's probably a disjointed, larger hitbox.

In the worst case scenario, it's possible.

I disagree, as I firmly believe the days of clones have been over since Brawl's release. Even somewhat uninspired characters' movesets like Wolf 'n Toon Link, characters added at the last second, managed to not be clones.

I only log in once or twice a day and boy, oh boy, do you guys chat.

KRKanon... I just explained like 5 different posts why DLC is not that bad and it seems like you didn't even read them -_-
I read it. I'm just saying no one likes to pay even more. Maybe I'm stingy about it. Not ALL DLC is bad. But when a game has DLC or is re-released with all DLC/Game Of The Year editions, it just gets to me. If a game is epically awesome, of course I'd support it. Not only that, but pre-DLC waste precious space that the disc would typically have room for. (Updates are different.) All the time in development should equate to a well done finished product, though sometimes time constraints hurt it (patches can fix most problems). DLC should be complementary to it, not purposedly left out. Like you said, long after a game's release, it should get continued support. Just not bull-support.
BTW I feel sooooo bad for Austrailia. On top of their NOPE Island, their prices are when I only get 1 or 2 games a year.
But WiiChat. ;_; At least Smash with me first. I like fighting random veterans from this site. and <3 roy
I'll Smash with you, I'll Smash with almost anyone. I've added so many people from here back in Brawl. In fact, finding this whole fourm was a very positive experience 4+ years ago. Though I'm afraid I've lost my Brawling touch, but have been practicing Melee Online (thanks to Dolphin+NetPlay and internet friends XD). You talking about me or FE Roy? lol I love me too.

[STRIKE]If[/STRIKE] When I get a Wii U ('cause I pre ordered MK8 and Smash for both systems), anyone's welcome to add me. (Only been playing PokeX non-competitively on 3DS)
--------------------------

Regarding clone moves... I'm not a fan but I can kinda see why. At least give them different properties, even a slight animation change. Shiek's and ZSSamus's aerial vB are an example. Different uses in all situations. But if both Marth and Ike has that counter again. Besides Ike being 5 frames slower and returned more damage, was there a difference besides animation?

Don't know why, but I really hate multi/transforming chars. PokeTrio mostly. I'm just no good using them or rather I don't know how. And any Ice Climber chain grab... Daaaayum. Kirby's cool though.

Most excited for trying out her.
Wii Fit Trainer.

if any clones in this series so what, does it really matter that ssb4 has clones, not to me, along you enjoy playing it and i ll buy it bought versions 3ds and wiiu because i always love ssb series, beside other theres plenty many fighting games out there with clones for example Ken & Ryu from streetfighter. Reptile, scorpion,subzero,ermac, Tremor, noob saibot, smoke, Chameleon, Noob-Smoke, Rain are clones too from mortal kombat. There are clones in tekken and virtua fighter, Dead or alive, soul cailbur games serieses.

Hard to call Ken a clone as he was originally player two

So anybody that picks him is a number 2

But the concept most certainly is. Sexism = ban. You best keep that in mind, Captain... when it comes to any sort'a prejudice, I only give one warning. If that was just a bad joke and ya aren't sexist, ya best avoid any further bad jokes.

woah when the fuck are you actually srs

but yeah

I like the Amiibo feature they showed off too.
eh I'm pretty indifferent towards it

So no one has problems with free DLC, right? ^^
I certainly don't

I don't like how there are two arena/colosseum based stages for fire emblem. Couldn't you have done somefin a bit more different for the wii u version, guys? The 3DS one is fine.

the golden plains mechanic looks neat, but I wish that they hadn't used the generic mario background again

I like how more series without character representation are getting stages. Iirc, in brawl it was just hanenbow, but now we have the tomodachi stage, the find mii stage, the nintendogs stage, the balloon fight stage, and the pilotwings stage. And I doubt any of those series will get character representation.

pac-land shouldn't be a stage, as third party characters should only be paired with one stage, imo. I do like the other one.

is the finial smash in brawl is different from the one in SSB4
?

^He posts a lot of nonsense, you get used to it

Free DLC isnt as bad, but id rahter have one disc content for when the games severs are turned off

I only log in once or twice a day and boy, oh boy, do you guys chat.

Aye, we chat.

heheheheheh im so clevar

Though I'm afraid I've lost my Brawling touch, but have been practicing Melee Online (thanks to Dolphin+NetPlay and internet friends XD).

Ya should send a message t' Mr. MR on the topic, he also enjoys his Netplay Melee (and the lag will likely be somefin amazing t' behold).

Only been playing PokeX non-competitively on 3DS

Ah, we should battle sometime. Though only if ya mind the fact I'm a (long-since) retired competitive battler. Not that I'll be usin' competitive Pokes lol. The one semi-decent team I made in XY is really bad against casual teams... and poor against everythin' else. Only made it for fun.

woah when the fuck are you actually srs

I'm always joking seriously.

I don't like how there are two arena/colosseum based stages for fire emblem. Couldn't you have done somefin a bit more different for the wii u version, guys? The 3DS one is fine.

^

****ing walk-off none the less

Aye, we chat.

Ugh... really? Really? Just... ugh...

I know I've said I'm not going to be able to stay here before, and then came back when I had some opening in my schedule, but I think that might just make me leave forever... Maybe I'm just too easily offended by puns...

Back