Super Smash Bros. 4

Aye, we chat.

heheheheheh im so clevar
... How dare you. I saw this coming, just didn't think you'd actually say it. "KoiKing's cool, KoiKing wouldn't say it." Nope. I vouched for you in my mind, and you let me down.

Ya should send a message t' Mr. MR on the topic, he also enjoys his Netplay Melee (and the lag will likely be somefin amazing t' behold).
Kindly direct my lazy ass to the aforemention thread 'cause I'm quite sure it's buried in WiiChat's remains. Thank you, Lord KoiKing or someone else.
I did attempt to find it. Points for trying. Cue ([STRIKE]Que? Queue? 8 years in N. America and english still gets to me[/STRIKE] :/) the streamers!

Unfortunately at least some lag is usually always present when I play. Maybe my settings aren't optimized or my laptop can't handle it.

Ah, we should battle sometime. Though only if ya mind the fact I'm a (long-since) retired competitive battler. Not that I'll be usin' competitive Pokes lol. The one semi-decent team I made in XY is really bad against casual teams... and poor against everythin' else. Only made it for fun.
Sure, send a pm, we're all friends aren't we? Most my pokes are just whatever was traded to me. Some are personal favorites. Some (stallers) are for people who constantly want to battle. Competitive battling (using "Official" rules) is so boring and takes the fun outta poke. I like to use what I want. Old or not, you can't splash your talent away. (put that on a quote)

****ing walk-off none the less
Aren't most stages "walk-offs" unless you mean something different, or is this one you can slip off (brawl's Pokestadium 2 - treadmill style)? BTW How does ledge guarding work now? Something changed but I don't understand too well.

KRKanon, do you play Project M? I don't want to wait until Christmas to Smash with someone new.
I played PM when it was version 2.6 or so. Every now and then I still play it (last time was Saturday during my Nintendo BBQ Party). Now that the Wii isn't support for wifi, I'm not sure if it's possible to play online. (There's probably a way. Dolphin? which I don't know how to set it up unfortunately.) Anyway the Wii I used to have has been "borrowed" by my cousin.
-----------------------------

Argh! So much stuff I want to know about this game! Nintendo! Sakurai-san! Why do you do this to me?!

Last edited:
I don't think I get the "aye we chat" thingy...

Walk off means that you can literally walk off the stage without falling and still die. For example the Bridge of Eldin from Brawl.
I think everyone can just take the ledge and the other one will be pushed off. I'm curious to see how it'll work in competetive games, but I think just guarding the ledge will be much more important than hanging on it.
Yeah, does anyone know how to play Brawl online? Is it still possible somehow? Not that I really want to, but if there is a way, I'd try it for sure.

Anyway, I was thinking about some customizable moves and it's hard to think of them for Olimar. I really wonder what they'll do with those.
His regular B might be changed to pulling out purple/white Pikmin only or to being able to keep 5 Pikmins on his side instead of 3. Maybe even pull out Rock pikmin.
I don't see how they can change his other specials though... Unless they get really creative, which I hope they will :D

I played PM when it was version 2.6 or so. Every now and then I still play it (last time was Saturday during my Nintendo BBQ Party). Now that the Wii isn't support for wifi, I'm not sure if it's possible to play online. (There's probably a way. Dolphin? which I don't know how to set it up unfortunately.) Anyway the Wii I used to have has been "borrowed" by my cousin.
http://smashboards.com/threads/guid...-no-hacks-required-now-with-project-m.355374/

Follow the instructions and download the file under "Project M."

I don't think I get the "aye we chat" thingy...
What website are you on right now?

Wow so I did get it after all... I just couldn't believe you guys would be pointing that out so much, so I thought there was something I was missing lol.

Does anyone have more suggestions for Olimar's custom moves? Or maybe others he wants to point out?
For example, how can you change the special move from Rosalina where she summons Luma?

If Rosalina's customization limits to Luma's properties aren't heavily regulated, I fear she'll become the most broken character in a custom character metagame. For example, if ya could extend the time Luma's hitbox is out by slowing its moves down, but allow Rosalina to keep her regular recovery time for her moves, she could constantly have Luma's hitbox out while bein' able to do anythin' else. It'd be like a retardedly overpowered hadouken: you can 100% safely spam it in any direction and even combo with it. Area denial, approach tool, and combo move all in one convenient button press.

... How dare you

Kindly direct my lazy ass to the aforemention thread 'cause I'm quite sure it's buried in WiiChat's remains.

by "topic" i literally meant the subject, not a thread lol

I meant to tell ya t' private message Mr. MR about netplay and such. Sorry for the poor wordin'.

Competitive battling (using "Official" rules) is so boring and takes the fun outta poke.

Then why did I, and tens of thousands'a others, use these "official" rules, havin' even more fun than without them?

Fun is solely based on perception, down to one's point of view and personality. What's fun for one ain't fun for another. Some people hate items, some couldn't stand playin' without 'em.

Back