Super Smash Bros. 4

The Xenoblade writer retweeted the announcement. He didn't retweet the smash bros direct announcement from months ago. A similar thing happened with Next Level Games and Little Mac's announcement, iirc.

https://twitter.com/yuichiro_takeda

I must not get hyped. Hype is the mind-killer. Hype is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my hype. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the hype has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

So... bananas; they solve everything.
Well...
Diddy-kong-glide-toss.gif

you're not wrong.

But what's wrong with Tinkerbell?

I do like my Fire Emblems

I will still play Ike and Marth and Roy and such
I'll also likely play Marth. Love 'em in Melee and P:M, enjoyed 'em in vBrawl. Who knows, maybe I'll even main 'em in due time. respect da tiara
You guys, I like.
I believe Marth's sister gave him her tiara for safe keeping and protection or something (in the anime).

He [Sakurai-san] also said something about this being one of the last new character reveals though...
"New" is the key word there. Hopefully they'll be some hidden new characters who're unlockable...?
----------------

Don't forget Mother 3, Bodine. Still had Lucas in it. Not as emotional as the others, but still up there.
----------------

All aboard the hype train! Choo-choo!

I think the Gematsu leak also said something about Lucas not returning though...
And there are just 3 more characters from the Gematsu leak who're unrevealed, so those could be the last few newcomers.
Let's just hope there are some hidden newcomers he doesn't count, which would be kinda weird though imo, but you never know. (Also: It's Sakurai, so yeah)
And: There might be an update / free DLC after the Wii U release with one or two more characters ^^.

Well...
Diddy-kong-glide-toss.gif

you're not wrong.

But what's wrong with Tinkerbell?

You guys, I like.
I believe Marth's sister gave him her tiara for safe keeping and protection or something (in the anime).

"New" is the key word there. Hopefully they'll be some hidden new characters who're unlockable...?
----------------

Don't forget Mother 3, Bodine. Still had Lucas in it. Not as emotional as the others, but still up there.
----------------

All aboard the hype train! Choo-choo!

Oh no I was just correcting him when he said he played as Ness in Mother. Ness was in Mother 2, not Mother.

And who COULD forget Mother 3? That one was by far the most emotional. So many feels.

The memories... (Preferred Z dropping and footstool though) I think items were actually the only reason I liked brawl, Zss and Diddy both made it actually fun for me... Course my diddy lost me a lot of friends...

I'm highly bitter about Tink, I used to be a Yink main 'cause I loved Wak, then I found Germ and everything changed.

well then

If he's right, I'd say that would give his leak a lot more legitimately....but a lot of us have been speculating this anyway.

pumped as hell

I think the Gematsu leak also said something about Lucas not returning though...Let's just hope there are some hidden newcomers he doesn't count, which would be kinda weird though imo, but you never know. (Also: It's Sakurai, so yeah)
And: There might be an update / free DLC after the Wii U release with one or two more characters ^^.
I prefer Lucas > Ness, mostly because he hits harder and doesn't get interupted using his ^B when someone touches it.
Oh there better be.
Balancing updates < 3

And who COULD forget Mother 3? That one was by far the most emotional. So many feels.
I had to stop playing 2 because it wasn't good for my mental health. I feel the 2 to be the most emotional. 1 and 2 introduced me to it's concepts, I was kinda expecting 3 to be similiar in theme so it didn't hit me as hard.

Lol, this is pretty funny. But I feel stupid at the same time... >.<

10531176_682197751835063_684633933_n.jpg
It's cool, we're all idiots sometimes.
No one says Red Luigi, it's Green Mario.
If you call Link "Zelda" in Japan, be prepared to get an ass beat.
Fox is a fox, dammit.
"Rule 34 subject" lol
Astro Boy might make a good alt
The memories... (Preferred Z dropping and footstool though) I think items were actually the only reason I liked brawl, Zss and Diddy both made it actually fun for me... Course my diddy lost me a lot of friends...

I'm highly bitter about Tink, I used to be a Yink main 'cause I loved Wak, then I found Germ and everything changed.
Footstool spikes are extremely satisfying. Some items are actually tolerable for me in vBrawl (since my characters glide toss a fair distance) No one drops friends like Kamikazi Kirby, InfiGrab Climbers, Metaknight, and Rest Jiggs.

Did you see Evo14 Melee? That Yink was amazing. You only changed 'cause of Germ? I mean Germ is a professional, but Yink has an arsenal of moves and tricks too. I'm probably headed that way too though.
-------------------

Hype train coming to a stop soon!

Last edited:
daily-en.jpg

U3y4f65.jpg

What does this mean?

Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. In order to make Rayman's trophy, we asked Ubisoft to share their references. We were expecting to receive 2D drawing references for Rayman, but to our surprise, they sent us data of a brand new 3D model that they rendered for this game!! And that was how this trophy was created. It takes a lot of work creating each model, so it's wonderful that the creators contributed their own efforts!!

Time to get my Altair and Ezio Movesets out

Last edited:
HOLY COWTITS

I was screaming during the whole reveal, lol. CAPTAIN NIPPLES HAS EVEN MORE VISIBLE NIPPLES <3
And... Shulk just got screwed, hahahahaha xD

But seriously, once again... Nice predictions Mr MR!

Well that was a great reveal for Captain Falcon! But, I have no clue on the other 2.

One of them looked very similar to Marths attack though... :/

Back