Super Smash Bros. 4

Well well well....

About damn time Charizard got his own spot. Now if only Nintendo would gently make room for Altaria....

6eT2e4r.jpg

Last edited:
No Mewtwo doesn't have a cool move like that @Bodine :p

Why would clones not be possible with custom moves?
Btw I'm really excited about those, like I said earlier where I pointed out as well that they could use them in tournaments. That's gonna be awesome :D
Lol Altaria... It is a cool Pokémon but doesn't really fit in the SSB-Series.

Lol who says you can edit them just like that?
But anyway, I thought you meant playing with several Chore Men at the same time, when you were talking about clones.

Nevar.

Does anyone else find the Villiagers final smash to seem a bit underpowered?

Oh man that was great! I was cracking up so hard at the Substitue gif and the Alfonzo pic.

Anyway you guys have brought up good points regarding the Pokemon representation. After thinking about it and seeing what you guys were saying I don't think a Grass type will be playable. But Brawl had six Pokemon and damn it I KNOW they'll do it again. Sakurai's going for unique variety here though and I think rather than fire, water, grass I should think more in terms of Smash.

Maybe Sakurai's thinking more the variation of Martial Artist (Lucario), Ninja (Greninja), and hopefully Psychic (Mewtwo.) I mean damn it all Mewtwo's moveset is STILL unique to every shown Smash character, it just needs to be fixed up like he's already done to most everyone else!

So I'm saying this and standing by it!

1: Pikachu
2: Jigglypuff
3: Charizard
4: Greninja
5: Lucario
6: Mewtwo

You'll never stop me! No one can! Least not till Summer rolls around, anyway...

Two more series I want to write about:

I think Sakurai's Pseudo-Palutena trophy troll and Pit's Final Smash change pretty much tells us that Palutena's playable. She'd at the very least get no less than Assist, so if we see an Uprising Assist that ISN'T Palutena before her hopeful confirmation then I'm 100% convinced.

Now for Fire Emblem I always wanted Robin as playable and for some reason I just keep getting this stronger feeling that he/she will be in. I think three bigender characters isn't too much, assuming Villager will get a female counterpart. Lyn has already been confirmed as Assist and I think there may be one more: most likely either Micaiah or Tharja (because of the developers' personal like for her and popularity.) Also if Robin IS in, it could make for some humorous Gray Fox-style personal dialogue from Tharja. Same could go for Micaiah to Ike (if he returns.)

Last edited:
Interesting Question
Did Toon Link Waveland?
http://makeagif.com/i/dTjGlh

Also, Wombo Combo
[video=youtube;VvHxbcTnLjQ]http://youtu.be/VvHxbcTnLjQ[/video]
fWfuINe.jpg

Oh man that was great! I was cracking up so hard at the Substitue gif and the Alfonzo pic.
Yeah that Substitute gif was the best

Anyway you guys have brought up good points regarding the Pokemon representation. After thinking about it and seeing what you guys were saying I don't think a Grass type will be playable. But Brawl had six Pokemon and damn it I KNOW they'll do it again. Sakurai's going for unique variety here though and I think rather than fire, water, grass I should think more in terms of Smash.

Maybe Sakurai's thinking more the variation of Martial Artist (Lucario), Ninja (Greninja), and hopefully Psychic (Mewtwo.) I mean damn it all Mewtwo's moveset is STILL unique to every shown Smash character, it just needs to be fixed up like he's already done to most everyone else!

So I'm saying this and standing by it!

1: Pikachu
2: Jigglypuff
3: Charizard
4: Greninja
5: Lucario
6: Mewtwo

You'll never stop me! No one can! Least not till Summer rolls around, anyway...
I hope your right

Two more series I want to write about:

I think Sakurai's Pseudo-Palutena trophy troll and Pit's Final Smash change pretty much tells us that Palutena's playable. She'd at the very least get no less than Assist, so if we see an Uprising Assist that ISN'T Palutena before her hopeful confirmation then I'm 100% convinced.
I heard this argument for Palutena and Ridley
That when Sakurai deconfirms a character, he doesn't beat around the bush.
Waluigi got the boot hard
Same with Skull Kid and Midna

We know Sakurai is a master troll (TRIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!) but he wont go as far as to taunt about including or not including fan favorite characters.

That and the Palutena 'leak' hasn't been proven wrong yet. Also, if you remember, when it was leaked, the next day Sakurai posted a picture of a statue of Palutena.

I do hope this theory is correct.

Now for Fire Emblem I always wanted Robin as playable and for some reason I just keep getting this stronger feeling that he/she will be in. I think three bigender characters isn't too much, assuming Villager will get a female counterpart. Lyn has already been confirmed as Assist and I think there may be one more: most likely either Micaiah or Tharja, because of the developers' personal like for her and popularity. Also if Robin IS in, it could make for some humorous Gray Fox-style personal dialogue. Same could go for Micaiah to Ike (if he returns.)
I am going to stand by my main Fire Emblem statement which you can read here:
http://www.wiichat.com/forum/smash-brothers/80286-super-smash-bros-4-a-page245.html#post1269279
I do agree with the bigender characters and I really hope Robin beats out Chrom and Lucina.
Ike is most likely going to be returning.

I was so disappointed when Tiki was 'deconfirmed'

Last edited:
Back