Super Smash Bros. 4

This is so good! Just... go good! My absolute number one character is in the game!!! Robin all they way. PLEASE let the Kirby hat be hooded Kirby with the shadow over his eyes.

Now if Shulk is in, then my personal roster wishlist will be entirely complete. I wouldn't even care who else is in after that.

What's she holding in that first pic?

Oh and yeah, that hood would make for an awesome alternate costume for Robin ^^.

Ness is my main. Surely you can understand the torture they are putting me through.

Taking Marth clone to the next level, I see. Roy would be proud. Reminds me of super ultra Street Fighter or whichever version they're on at the moment. Did they really lack the confidence to include the game's own protagonist over an avatar? If they added any FE character, Chrom would ideally be the first one in.

Taking Marth clone to the next level, I see. Roy would be proud. Reminds me of super ultra Street Fighter or whichever version they're on at the moment. Did they really lack the confidence to include the game's own protagonist over an avatar? If they added any FE character, Chrom would ideally be the first one in.
Well the avatar was the protagonist
Chrom was the lord

Huh... and every character I've seen is a new secondary. I still want my golden sun character though... don't care how obscure it is, if friggin Wii fit trainer gets in...

Been waiting for someone with a battle-mage style for a while though, could be highly interesting.

if teh falconator was recruitable in awakening i would go play it right meow

Also, lol @ the people who said we'd only have two Fire Emblem characters, and we were all dried up on newcomers.

I believe Marth's sister gave him her tiara for safe keeping and protection or something (in the anime).

Somethin' like that.

I found Germ and everything changed.

secondkarp.jpeg

germ is my fucking hero (of time)

No one drops friends like Metaknight mains.

If anyone hated me for bein' a Meta main, they've not been very vocal about it.

I was still ashamed regardless of whether or not anyone told me... ... ...

daily-en.jpg

Lightning sword and spell-slingin'? I am literally forced to consider Robin as a possible main.

I just hope Lucina doesn't play too much like Marth.

She's some sort'a clone for sure; that U-air was a perfect mimicry of vBrawl Marth's U-air. I initially thought she was just an alt for Marth, and the cinematic trailer was just a means t' make hype for Robin, a not-alt.

This bodes well for Flaco and Wolf. Tink has returned instead of bein' replaced by another Zelda character, and now we have a NEWCOMER clone. I predict both spacies to return, bar time constraints makin' one of them bein' dropped.

I am so happy the Falcon is back.

Why the **** did anyone doubt his return? srsly?

'Karp had enough time. Looks like it's too late now.

Tragonight said:
EAT IT KARPMOD!

I've been aware of Lucina since Awakening's first week of release (before I even had the game)... but I don't know the plot behind said spoiler, how it's revealed, etc.

Anyone who spoils THAT for me too is permabanned until I play and finish Awakening. One spoiler is enough.

BTW the whole charging Tome tiered specials were in my Lute Moveset

sakurai really is stealing your movesets

I will $400,000 money match you Robin dittos day of release, no prep time.

Had I the money, I would definitely take that bet... as I know for a fact lag is your greatest weakness, whereas it's my greatest strength.

Just ask RockerJohns.

So NoxLaxima and HAK (and any other people on this forum who I've not yet added), do you guys have a Wii U yet? If so: Care to add me already? My NNID is: NandoS

Just write who you are in the friendrequest ^^.

That's the first compliment anyone's said to me in a long time that's actually mattered to me... So lonely I'm actually tearing up a little over it...

But now I kinda hope there's no L cancelling, messed up my wrist after I bailed out of the back of a moving truck, can't handle technical characters in P:M anymore, so I'm probably quitting, just another one of my problems to add to my wonderful life...

But if I have to quit smash altogether 'cause of something as stupid as L cancelling in 4... that'll be the real blow to me...

So NoxLaxima and HAK (and any other people on this forum who I've not yet added), do you guys have a Wii U yet? If so: Care to add me already? My NNID is: NandoS

Just write who you are in the friendrequest ^^.

It's going to be a while until I scrounge money for consoles... especially without being able to money match friends until I'm on my feet...

I would fight you Robin to Robin no prep time except I don't want to bet

So there are some debates that sugest that Lucina is not a true new comer because her character box on the official site is small.

So, is it a Marth alt?
Is it a Marth clone?

Back