Super Smash Bros. 4

Now you can West coast DI in a whole new bad direction. Awesome.
Lol
I still try to aim for the top corners. If I want to totally optimize my VI, I would aim for the other top corner so my horizontal momentum is being canceled and I am going higher up to aim for the farthest blast zone in the top corner, hopefully giving me more longevity to give me more chances to use the rage powder.

villager is weird

Also, I can only manage to two-stock the lv. 9 CPUs since these controls are bleh... do not want 3DS as controller. Definitely not gettin' Smash 4 on 3DS. By the time I adjust to usin' a 3DS, I'll need t' switch to gamepad (fuck you and your batteries, classic controller).
Second.png though I will still get Smash 4 on the 3DS for casual play. My Circle Pad is already falling off. And I already ordered the Offcial Gamecube Controller Adaptor for WiiU so no Gamepad or Classic Controller for me.

Managed multiple 3-stocks because Mario's F-air + CPUs are still retarded with their air dodges. sakurai y u no maek cpus bettar

nearly got 3-stocks with link and megaman but their ko potential is just nope.avi

I still try to aim for the top corners. If I want to totally optimize my VI, I would aim for the other top corner so my horizontal momentum is being canceled and I am going higher up to aim for the farthest blast zone in the top corner, hopefully giving me more longevity to give me more chances to use the rage powder.

+1 for pun

Can't get DI out of my muscle memory in exchange for VI. damn you project:m

Managed multiple 3-stocks because Mario's F-air + CPUs are still retarded with their air dodges. sakurai y u no maek cpus bettar
Some of them even just stand around doing nothing. That's even worse than in Brawl. Hopefully it's just a demo thing and they fix it in the full version.

CPUs will always be better than the people I play against IRL. But when you have Project M CPUs, watching someone lose is so much more entertaining.

Can't get DI out of my muscle memory in exchange for VI. damn you project:m
I'll probably be like this for a while too.

My god these CPUs are a different kind of bad. Got 4 KOs in two minutes because the CPU doesn't seem to realize that the tree does damage.

Though it's great that the demo has local multiplayer so I've been able to square off against a friend of mine alot which is definitely more enjoyable than possibly the worst LV9 CPUs in Smash history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2Yr2pbCvTs

How does Salem glide like that? For example on 6:19 and 6:23
It's like a DACUS, but with tossing an item. You can't do a dash attack while holding an item.. right?
Also: How do you glide on platforms in Brawl? I tried airdodging on them but the timing seems really hard.

I am a competitive player, but I'm so not on his level yet... dang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2Yr2pbCvTs

How does Salem glide like that? For example on 6:19 and 6:23
It's like a DACUS, but with tossing an item. You can't do a dash attack while holding an item.. right?
Also: How do you glide on platforms in Brawl? I tried airdodging on them but the timing seems really hard.

I am a competitive player, but I'm so not on his level yet... dang.
It's a Glide Toss
A Glide Toss is a Roll Canceled by an Item Toss
To perform it, start a Roll then quickly cancel it with a C-Stick Direction
The timing may be different for different characters

I believe all characters should be able to perform that one.

Lol

Second.png though I will still get Smash 4 on the 3DS for casual play. My Circle Pad is already falling off. And I already ordered the Offcial Gamecube Controller Adaptor for WiiU so no Gamepad or Classic Controller for me.

why order the adapter Offcial Gamecube Controller for WiiU, are they going launch Offcial Gamecube Controller Adaptor with super smash bros on wiiu as limited edition

My god these CPUs are a different kind of bad. Got 4 KOs in two minutes

secondkarp.jpeg

4-stocked Link as Megaman because lollinkrecovery and bad CPU allowin' for easy gimps. They perfect shield like a mega evolved M2K and combo break on the quickest frame possible, but are incompetent at literally everythin' else. It's sad how easy it is t' abuse their derpness.

I am a competitive player.

Ya referred to yourself as a casual 'til only somewhat recently, yeah? If so, welcome to the competitive scene.

Did I really say that?
Well then my question is: What do you think are the things you need before you can call yourself competitive?
Right now I reduced my top 16 characters to top 9. So I'm getting somewhere ^^.

Also: Can someone answer my question about the gliding over platforms? Kindof like wave dashing, but its possible in Brawl and only works on platforms...
And are there any other tricks like that I should know?

Did I really say that?
Well then my question is: What do you think are the things you need before you can call yourself competitive?
Right now I reduced my top 16 characters to top 9. So I'm getting somewhere ^^.
Competitive is just a mindset
Its when you start playing the game to win with skill instead of just having fun.
The skill part includes the competitive rule sets which aim to favor skill rather than luck.

If you want to be a competitive player, try 1v1s with a competitive ruleset and try to master the Advanced Techniques to improve your game.

Also: Can someone answer my question about the gliding over platforms? Kindof like wave dashing, but its possible in Brawl and only works on platforms...
And are there any other tricks like that I should know?
I think its Platform Canceling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvg5p5wNLE0
This video will teach you how to platform cancel but its music is terrible and its font makes the word Flick look like the F Word.

Well then I've been a competitive player for quite a long time now.

Thanks for the link :)
Oh god the music just made me puke. Even though you warned me :'(

comic372.png

2014-09-22-no-tank-you.png

Back