Super Smash Bros. 4

Played for 30 minutes in For Glory with Link, lost only two matches. Then I tried Marth 'n Lucina for a few because wyanut, and **** I miss P:M Marth. As well as double SH F-air. And range.

But then I found a decent Sheik player that I played pretty dead-even against... so I went Sheik to try 'n copy 'em (I failed miserably). how does i bouncing fish grenade

Oh, and I played Classic once. Hurray for 40 minutes playtime.

holy crap i think ganon's warlock punch has some super armor now

they're really throwing it on a ton of strong characters

but everyone will exclusively complain about lil' mac im sure

no normals, monado only, final destination

Some people are probably playing Poke. (I totally forgot that was coming out.)

Guilty.

I played with my friend a few days ago. Heh, but I've yet to touch my own copy...been occupied with ORAS.

first thing I will do in this game is find ghirahim and proceed to take a few dozen photos of him

... The character layout bothers me so much.
Why is Dr Mario not with the other Mario characters?
Same with Dark Pit, Lucina, Wario?

And no, this isn't a spoiler. Y'all known about these guys before day 1.
----------

Some people just have no honor.
During an intense 1v1, my batteries run out (damn wiimotes), no warning (well 1, a few seconds before it died). Guy kills me twice while spamming D3's Gordos and proceeds to taunt his ass off.
Next match, I murder him using cheap techs. Then I get a message about how gay I am, etc etc.

Not saying the battery thing couldn't have been avoided. But you don't get to win a match against an idle AND attack them verbally after you lose.

message about how gay I am, etc etc.
Takes me back to when online vbrawl was a thing, MK tourney scrubs and chain grabbing Flacos complaining about Link's camp(can it really be called that if they can cross the stage to you by the time you use a projectile, shouldn't it be kit)ing...(?) Good times.

So Karp... is Link a thing, or are Link players still just godlike? And more importantly, is there zair? or do you still need to work that in...

Also, anyone thinking Epsilon's on to something with heavy mode? (Lol falcon's uair)

They do? How does that even work?
Any idea of how to do your Amiibo in the best possible way?
Cause now lv50 seems like a countdown to me, on which he can't learn anymore.

I read the Samus amiibo already learned how to open a metro ticket gate in Moskou... For real.

maybe if real-o comes back from death we can have that 1v1 tourney.XD good ol days

anyone here want to add btw?

NNID: TragoKnight

Because some idiot stole my completely unique and original name. At least it's not as bad as...someone else's I know. :lol:

Smash Wii U's Final Destination is beautiful.....but the background might start distracting me from the fight eventually.

Holding the C-stick finally charges the Smash attack! I've always wanted controls like this. Brilliant.
Now to get out of the habit of L-canceling so I don't break my shiny new controller...

should be video intro how to use the amiibo on the game

should be video intro how to use the 3ds on the game

should be video intro how to use the controllers on the game

i shouldnt have use the web to get this info
the gamecube controller adapter needs ability to work on other games besides ssb

Last edited:
Don't you have to register them in "games and more (offline modes)", then you're allowed to use em?
I don't have one I'm willing to open and test, but that option is there for some reason.
--------------

NNID: MisterPichu (iirc)

-gasp-
Are you related to DrPikachu (DP)?
Doubt it, but a guy I know exclusively plays Dr Mario / Pikachu in Melee (and now Sm4sh).

Back