Super Smash Bros Brawl Controllers

hope on the band wagon son
bandwagon.jpg

:mad2: This isn't about the price of any controllers or money.

This is about some people thinking that SSBB will not be Wiimote compatible.

I am sure that they will make this Wii-mote compatible.

Also, if you think that calling someone a n00b makes you cool, think again. Just because you've been a member for longer than them, doesn't mean you're better than them. Grow up.

Just stop the petty argument and wait for an OFFICIAL announcement (an age old article from IGN.com is NOT official word).

Homesrfan said:
Jumped on the bandwagon did I? I hated the GC. If I were jumping on any bandwagon... I would be getting a PS3. The majority of the people that are getting a PS3 don't even know that much about it and they don't know about other consoles. I know about other consoles and I once wanted the PS3. Then I found more about the Nintendo Wii and now I really want it.

That's not jumping on the bandwagon.

agreed, i wanted the ps3 until i actually researched it, now i look at cows like i used to be and just laugh...

My uncle works at nintendoworld in ny and he was told by representatives at nintendo that when the SSB launches it will be both gamecube and classic controler compatible. and besides using the gamecube controllers arent that serious to do im mean some virtual console games give you a gamecube or classic controller option. and if a game gives you an option to use either next gen or old gen to control a game it just shows that they want to appeal to a lot more gamers. ones that probally still have there gamecube controllers and not a classic. Or ones that dont have gamecube controllers and bought classics. Besides SSB was awesome with the gamecube controller. nobody says anything when playstation has had the same controller design every system how next gen is that.

id say that using the wimote would ruin the whole point of ssb. it should stay simple and easy to use. motion senstivity might destroy ssb, ill be happy using a wavebird:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

Djricorich said:
My uncle works at nintendoworld in ny and he was told by representatives at nintendo that when the SSB launches it will be both gamecube and classic controler compatible. and besides using the gamecube controllers arent that serious to do im mean some virtual console games give you a gamecube or classic controller option. and if a game gives you an option to use either next gen or old gen to control a game it just shows that they want to appeal to a lot more gamers. ones that probally still have there gamecube controllers and not a classic. Or ones that dont have gamecube controllers and bought classics. Besides SSB was awesome with the gamecube controller. nobody says anything when playstation has had the same controller design every system how next gen is that.

:mad2: Does your uncle also kiss you goodnight... lol (sorry bad taste).

Mate, I can hardly understand what you have typed, not being 4 it makes it hard to read. The phrases, "What a load of Bull" springs to mind, but instead I shall post this smiley instead: :eek:ut:

Haz said:
:mad2: Does your uncle also kiss you goodnight... lol (sorry bad taste).

Mate, I can hardly understand what you have typed, not being 4 it makes it hard to read. The phrases, "What a load of Bull" springs to mind, but instead I shall post this smiley instead: :eek:ut:

His post was easy to read.... what the hell are you talking about.

Back