Super Smash Bros Brawl: Stages Thread

Shoko

The Shoke
Mar 30, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Wii Online Code
5295-8320-2788-9441
What stages do you want to see? What type of stages? What stages do you want to see come back? What changes of a stage would you like to be done?

The Goron Mines from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. That would make a great set for battles, sort of like the Metroid stage from Melee.

mushroomedmario said:
one thing for sure

in the past stages section

i want to see every past stage

not just a select few

come on 64 hyrule temple
64 hyrule temple was fun, but i rather them have the melee temple in brawl

CyanRussel said:
A new Final Destination......

I think the Final Destination stage from Melee was fantastic. They redesigned the battle stage so I don't see why they wouldn't redesign Final Destination. :yesnod:

am i the only one concerned about the.. um.. structure of ssbb's levels. they all seem to be a little 'flat' and lacking the amount of platforms and cleverly designed hazards that ssbm had plentyb of. i could just be being cynical and in the near future they're gonna release a tonne of info about some more feature filled environments (lie corneria ssbm).
I'm not complaining about the already announced levels though, theyr'e all so cool, especially smashville, the animal crossing one, the idea of KK playing at 8pm on Saturday was genius.

thdndygnt said:
am i the only one concerned about the.. um.. structure of ssbb's levels. they all seem to be a little 'flat' and lacking the amount of platforms and cleverly designed hazards that ssbm had plentyb of. i could just be being cynical and in the near future they're gonna release a tonne of info about some more feature filled environments (lie corneria ssbm).
I'm not complaining about the already announced levels though, theyr'e all so cool, especially smashville, the animal crossing one, the idea of KK playing at 8pm on Saturday was genius.

iv noticed that to,but im not worried,im sure many more stages are gonna be in the game with more difficulty and skill to them...battlefield has been my fav. stage in the past games so im use to the flat stage,if u will....but im sure that there are plenty more stages to come along just like there will be with characters and items.....december 3rd = 143 days away

Back