Super Smash Bros Brawl: Stages Thread

Well the new Star Fox stage isn't on the Great Fox and it enter's Coneria's atmosphere...

Since nobody else has yet and I'm also on the SSBB site...
CURRENT CONFIRMED STAGES:
Battlefield (SSBM)
Delfino Plaza (Super Mario Sunshine)
Yoshi's Island (Um...Yoshi's Island? =P)
Lylat Cruise (Starfox)
Bridge of Eldin (LoZ:TP)
Smashville (Animal Crossing)

As for what I'd like to see return, the unlockable Mario stage in SSB64 was the awesomeness xD

And I also liked how each character had a special entrance based on the game they're from =P

S.S. said:
Well the new Star Fox stage isn't on the Great Fox and it enter's Coneria's atmosphere...

Since nobody else has yet and I'm also on the SSBB site...
CURRENT CONFIRMED STAGES:
Battlefield (SSBM)
Delfino Plaza (Super Mario Sunshine)
Yoshi's Island (Um...Yoshi's Island? =P)
Lylat Cruise (Starfox)
Bridge of Eldin (LoZ:TP)
Smashville (Animal Crossing)

As for what I'd like to see return, the unlockable Mario stage in SSB64 was the awesomeness xD

And I also liked how each character had a special entrance based on the game they're from =P

They ditched it because it would take too much time to make an animation for all 26(Sheik and he start the battle as sheik thingie) characters would be quite time consuming! They may have it this time 'round though
since they're really going all out on this game! To tell the truth I liked Venom more than the great Fox!

Yeah, although characters from the same game could have similar entrances...Mario and Luigi both entered via warp pipe in SSB. It DOES take a lot of time, but I still thought it was worth it. Especially since trophies are items this time around, there needs to be more referances to the original games =P

i dont care much about the entries. melee's was just fine

just spotted the jungle whatever level on the smashbros website (the ice climber kinda one). anyone else kind of dissapointed with this... the ice climber level on ssbm was hardly the level that people regarded with paramount fondness - ...it was the worst level.
and i would have hardly minded if it werent for the fact that now DK may not have a decent level in BRAWL, and the fact that the level isnt actually that 'pretty'. they could have done so much better with an origional DONKEY KONG level complete with ladders, barrels and fire hazards. Even if it were an upward scrolling level, surely this would be an improvement.
..anyone else think that..?

thdndygnt said:
just spotted the jungle whatever level on the smashbros website (the ice climber kinda one). anyone else kind of dissapointed with this... the ice climber level on ssbm was hardly the level that people regarded with paramount fondness - ...it was the worst level.
and i would have hardly minded if it werent for the fact that now DK may not have a decent level in BRAWL, and the fact that the level isnt actually that 'pretty'. they could have done so much better with an origional DONKEY KONG level complete with ladders, barrels and fire hazards. Even if it were an upward scrolling level, surely this would be an improvement.

yeaaaah but this one is cool looking, ...... at least.

any level that isnt flat maybe like a level with patches of mud where if you walk in them you go slower and more terrain like rugged mountains and such

thdndygnt said:
Hm, the difference with this one being it ONLY goes up...the Ice climber level was endless and this one has a top to it =P

Not to mention I was REALLY hoping for a Jungle Beat level, so it made me happy ^_^ Oh, and DK had two stages in Melee, (three if you count the past stage) so I'm guessing there will be another

Shoko said:
i dont care much about the entries. melee's was just fine
Thats very agreeable...........im not sure anybody else would agree with you on that, but i on the other hand will! *Nothings wrong with melee's entries*

I stand my ground though, that they should make a bigger Final Destination stage, put in some environmental hazards/or idk, something that would make the player playing say Whow, i didnt see that coming.

CyanRussel said:
Thats very agreeable...........im not sure anybody else would agree with you on that, but i on the other hand will! *Nothings wrong with melee's entries*

I stand my ground though, that they should make a bigger Final Destination stage, put in some environmental hazards/or idk, something that would make the player playing say Whow, i didnt see that coming.
yes i agree, it would be nice if it was unexpected just like Jesus Taking out a shotgun and killing us all in a sudden Resident Evil reaction. Final Destination WAS big.. But what if it was immensly big! amd stuff

Back