Super Smash Bros Brawl: Stages Thread

thdndygnt said:
am i the only one concerned about the.. um.. structure of ssbb's levels. they all seem to be a little 'flat' and lacking the amount of platforms and cleverly designed hazards that ssbm had plentyb of. i could just be being cynical and in the near future they're gonna release a tonne of info about some more feature filled environments (lie corneria ssbm).
I'm not complaining about the already announced levels though, theyr'e all so cool, especially smashville, the animal crossing one, the idea of KK playing at 8pm on Saturday was genius.

seriously the new starfox one seems like the perfect stage for me

nice platforms

and nice size

=happy mushroomedmario

Well, we know the Pokemon Stage will be returning since we saw pictures of it when they released Groundon.

For those who want a Final Destination, the Bridge of Eldin looks like a good replacement. It has hazards too...

I really think that all the N64 ones should return with graphical updates of coarse. The pokemon Kanto was great with the random pokemon popping out to attack. I loved all the others, so I hope they include them. The Melee stages should also be in the game, but the makers should try to avoid repeats of levels. (Corneria Melee vs. Great Fox 64)

i hope there's a leval called.....'THE NIPPLE'
:shifty:

nipples are amazing :worship:

did you know the reason males have nipples is because we have them develope before the sex of the baby is determined. :tard:

ahh nipples

all HAIL!

anyway, there should be flying nipples that hit the screen and you should be able to sit in them and fly them too

and lets not forget dancing fat men, there should be lots of them too

Yellow_Wii said:
i hope there's a leval called.....'THE NIPPLE'
did you know the reason males have nipples is because we have them develope before the sex of the baby is determined. :tard:
---That's not true.

---I love the innvoations of the levels this time around the daytime nightime change, weather change, Smashville concert thing, and alot others. The stages are going to be really cool.
---I liked the rainbow cruise in melee I want to see something like that but different, you know, where you would have to be moving around.

I agree with mushroomedmario. Bring back Hyrule Temple from 64. Very spacious.

Hyrule owns but i would like to see a star fox stage that is not on a ship (and the same stupid ship) i watn to see a battle that happens on asteriods or one on a planet cus sersouly the same ship but a different view come on nintendo use your minds

Back