Super Smash Bros Brawl: Stages Thread

no mario do not jump on yoshi and yoshi eats mario and lays him on a island and eats the broom and yoshi runs away and lives in peace.no efens just a joke

Last edited:
good idea the whole stage destructable with mines everywhere that would be funny.yoshi vs blue yoshi ,yoshi attacks blue yoshi and blue yoshi hits a mine and flys into the stage and the stage breaks and blue yoshi dies

yeah hes my favorite character but i did not want yoshi to battle another character because i dont want someone to get mad at me because their favorite character died and peaple that like yoshi want realy care if blue yoshi died because the other yoshi wins

i never played rpg ether but i like every yoshi.yoshi/boshi/yoob/birdo if birdo is a yoshi.

yeah anything on yoshis family tree now lets go back to stages

howbout a stage inside yoob with drybones inside.why are yoshis island stages in ssbb so small in yoshis island ds the stages are big.and why does birdo act like a girl go to wikipedia and type birdo

Last edited:
Birdo IS a girl, and also not a Yoshi =P She's a boss in Super Mario Bros 2 actually...just how she appears in Melee

Yeah, I wish they would make a bigger Yoshi's Island stage...although the Past Stages: Yoshi's Story stage was great cuz they made it bigger than it actually is in the first game. Something about the conversion between the two formats or something =P

BTW Yoshi's Story is one of my favorite games, and he's my family's favorite character...one of mine, but I always thought Bowser looked cooler...

on wikipedia and in the mario bros 2 instrucntion manuel it says birdo is a boy that acts like a girl .

Last edited:
Back