The new look and any problems report here

Glad to see that the problem I reported was taken care of so quickly, but I think I've noticed another small problem. When you click on the "View Your Conversation with x" link on a person's profile, the timestamp text for the conversation on the following page is white text on a white background.

Glad to see that the problem I reported was taken care of so quickly, but I think I've noticed another small problem. When you click on the "View Your Conversation with x" link on a person's profile, the timestamp text for the conversation on the following page is white text on a white background.
Ok I'll let em know. Thanks for the feedback and reports!

Problem fixed.

For some reason, I'm unable to upload pictures into an album. It'll just say that the picture is pending, but no matter what I do or how long I wait, the picture will never be added to the album.

hello I still get booted back to the first page after posting in a multiple page post, as if Celeste comes back to life after five years.

Sorry for not reporting earlier I thought it might go away. Been like it since new look.

I wonder if this is still happening..

hello I still get booted back to the first page after posting in a multiple page post, as if Celeste comes back to life after five years.

Sorry for not reporting earlier I thought it might go away. Been like it since new look.

yep, it's still happening from an "advanced" reply page.. I'll look into it.

I actually felt not using it because of the new changes, but I can get over it... slowly... as I'm dying. I think the dying part is more related to the Microsoft product I'm using... slow sometimes.

Back