The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread - Black/White Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is... is that an Emboar-Regirock? @_@

I really need to get back to my Blue speed run...

yeah i make pokemon sprites in my spare time

rock/fire types would be terri-bad lol

Shame ya weren't around Wiichat two years ago. We had a pretty damn good spiriting community back then.

cant really find a good sprite community anywhere now

Hi

I have been reading this thread for a couple of days and I'm ready to take up a mono scramble challenge. I will be using black and the type I would like to use is grass.

Last edited:
Hi

I have been reading this thread for a couple of days and I'm ready to take up a mono scramble challenge. I will be using black and the type I would like to use is grass.

Hey n0on3, welcome to the forums! =) Just tell how many Pokemon you'll be using on your team, and your challenge is accepted.

Regardless of that, I'll give ya Serperior and Virizion.

shiftry and breloom for your last two

i want to scrap my challenge cause i want to do a scramble with a party of four pokemon
i will still be using pokemon black but i want to try something new oh, and i have a single challege on pokemon white i made before i came here would you like me to post updates about that 2?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a generic scramble, eh? Alright then.

Challenge accepted!

I'll give ya Lucario for your scramble. Not sure if anyone besides Neosquid will give ya a poke in the next day or two, so you might need to have someone choose more than one for ya... Or make the choices yourself, 'course.

Tell me what Poke your single challenge is used for, and that's accepted as well. :thumbsup: If you do wanna post 'bout your progress, make sure ya tell us what you've already done on your White challenge.

okay i havent played my single challenge i a while but im gonna start again and ill give you the details then im using meagross hes a metang right now i think i have three badges but im not sure

Last edited:
karp you can give me one more pokemon and then later neosquid can give me my last pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back