The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread - Black/White Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
and my friend gave me Larvitar so my team shall consist of:

Treeco
Larvitar
Mareep

I can evolve them right? since i'm not doing an unevolved?

Last edited:
Challenge completed

After 25 hours and 35 minutes I have finally beaten Ghetsis, and man it was hell. My pokemon lvs is as follow
Jumpluff 54
Tangrowth 49
Breloom 55
Shiftry 48
Virizion 48
Serperior 49

It wasn't an easy road but I'm glad its finished.

^ Pointless post would be pointless if it weren't for successful lulz.

I want to do a scramble on Emerald with only 3 pokemon since I am required to have a starter.

Hey Nova, welcome to the forums. That's... uh, a fancy Palkia ya've got there. :lol: Sorry I wasn't around yesterday.

Challenge accepted! Have a fun scramble, bro. :thumbsup:

Challenge completed

After 25 hours and 35 minutes I have finally beaten Ghetsis, and man it was hell. My pokemon lvs is as follow
Jumpluff 54
Tangrowth 49
Breloom 55
Shiftry 48
Virizion 48
Serperior 49

It wasn't an easy road but I'm glad its finished.

Bet that Breloom carried ya far, eh? :lol: You shall be added to the hall of fame. Congratulations! =D

Thanks everyone

Yup Breloom carried me, the rest were used for accuracy reducing fodder. Will be doing another challenge soon but hopefully not over a weekend.

Newbie!

Hello, im DarkSnow and im new to these forums. I just started a unevolved challenge, and i have 4 pokemon thus far : Oshawott, Zorua, Scrafty and Ralts. If you kind people could, i was wondering for a scramble on my last 2? I dont want an HM slave, im spreading those out. [Like usual, lol]. It should be easily attainable early in the game and not a legendary please. Thank you for any help you give, and ill cya 'round i guess :) P.S: I should probably also inform you that i have done another challenge before, a monotype in Platinum. I no longer have the game, but thats just to inform you i have some experience in the matter. The type i used was psychic.

Sewaddle

Thank you for helping me :) I've never actually used sewaddle myself, any good? But i will certainly add it to my team, after all i do still need a grass type. Now, for the last pokemon it NEEDS to be able to learn fly. I dont really care if it is a flying type, but it would help. Im thinking of going for archen actually, but of course it cant learn fly till archeops, which i cant use. Thank you again for answering so quick, i appreciate it.

Last edited:
You can never have too many Water-types.

rankmaniac2012-40.gif

well you can use sigliph or however its spelled instead if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back