Tremor (onix) level 21
pansage level 10 (HM slave)

favorites list
Kyubi
Anubis
Rose
Tremor

rose and anubis are in a close battle for second place it was a tough decision

btw after this how does an single unevolved challenge with heracross sound im not sure what game but i want to do it soon

Last edited:
Heracross never evolves, so it ain't applicable to the challenge.

... It's way too strong for the challenge even if it did, anyways. :lol:

oh okay ill do a semi scramble where someone will pick from maril drillbur houndour blitzle or pawniard but that is a little ways away cause i wanna do them one at a time and make sure they all get done (it wont be classifed as a scramble unless you say it is but i dont think so)

Last edited:
oh okay ill do a semi scramble where someone will pick from maril drillbur houndour blitzle or pawniard but that is a little ways away cause i wanna do them one at a time and make sure they all get done (it wont be classifed as a scramble unless you say it is but i dont think so)

As in, you'll be doing multiple single challenges from a pool of the pokes you mentioned? That doesn't qualify as a scramble, no.

I'll be having some free time next month so I'll be taking on another challenge or two, so the first will be a Mono Scramble Bug challenge containing 6 Pokemon. Will be using pokemon Black

Last edited:
i am doing a scramble challenge and two of my friends already chosen two pokemons
anyway i am playing pokemon platinum and i got turtwig and pikachu so far so i still need four more pokemons, any suggestions?
edit: someone also said buizel so i still need 3 pokemons now

Last edited:
MystNight for your last pokemon use arbok
n0on3 i give you venemoth and ledain

Last edited:
So, I am new to challenges so this should be fun. I will do a scramble/monotype challenge with dark types on Pokemon White. Six Pokemon. I will also attempt the hardest thing known to players. Single challenge with Bidoof/Bibarel on Platinum.

I would like to try a interesting challenge, an unevolved, monotype, scramble challenge type is to be picked by SSBfreakCK after he decides the type send in pokemanz. Oh and almost forgot im doing for emerald. have fun making my life a living hell.

Holy Arceus, my thread exploded with activity. 0_0

... I really need to finish my Blue speedrun lol.

SHUCKLE = BANNED UNDER NO USELESS POKEMON CLAUSE

Unless n0on3 doesn't have a problem with Shuckle's non-existant attack power... I certainly wouldn't want to use a stalling/power trick glass cannon Pokemon in-game.

Shuckle huh, what moves would you suggest for him?

If you indeed do want to bother with this terrible Pokemon, it needs Toxic. Otherwise it'l be utterly useless until it learns Power Trick at level 43. So yeah, I REALLY recommend you reject Shuckle... It'l just be a pain in the ass.

But anywho, Challenge Accepted! I give ya Galvantula and Escavalier. Somethin' tells me you'll get your challenge done faster than RockerJ's... x)

i am doing a scramble challenge and my friends already chosen three pokemons

Welcome to the forums, MystNight. =) Challenge accepted! Enjoy your challenge bro. :thumbsup:

So, I am new to challenges so this should be fun. I will do a scramble/monotype challenge with dark types on Pokemon White. Six Pokemon. I will also attempt the hardest thing known to players. Single challenge with Bidoof/Bibarel on Platinum.

Both challenges accepted!

Single challenge with Bibarel... Eccckkk, have fun with that one. :lol: For your Dark monotype, I'll give ya Weavile and Zoroark. Once ya get your other four Pokes, enjoy the challenges bro. :thumbsup:

I would like to try a interesting challenge, an unevolved, monotype, scramble challenge type is to be picked by SSBfreakCK after he decides the type send in pokemanz. Oh and almost forgot im doing for emerald. have fun making my life a living hell.

Welcome to Wiichat, Jmanry. =) Way to be a man and step up to the plate on that Combined challenge, you've got some balls my friend. I'll give ya Water for your challenge, as well as Staryu and [STRIKE]Magikarp[/STRIKE] Lombre (catch it wild) if you've got a team of six in mind. Once you state how big your team is, your challenge will be accepted. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back