The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread - Black/White Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHUCKLE = BANNED UNDER NO USELESS POKEMON CLAUSE

Unless n0on3 doesn't have a problem with Shuckle's non-existant attack power... I certainly wouldn't want to use a stalling/power trick glass cannon Pokemon in-game.

If you indeed do want to bother with this terrible Pokemon, it needs Toxic. Otherwise it'l be utterly useless until it learns Power Trick at level 43. So yeah, I REALLY recommend you reject Shuckle... It'l just be a pain in the ass.

You can't go banning everything.

But anywho, Challenge Accepted! I give ya Galvantula and Armaldo. Somethin' tells me you'll get your challenge done faster than RockerJ's... x)
Already gave him Armaldo. -_-

Yes! I was hoping for Weavile, I really haven't had a chance to use it.

Glad ya got a Poke ya wanted. Loves me a Weavile myself.

You can't go banning everything.

[STRIKE]Sharpedo is now banned. [/STRIKE]

Already gave him Armaldo. -_-

DERPAHERP

Having all these challenges coming in at once has me shitfaced. :lol: Changed to Escavalier.

Give Rseradish and Jmanry some Pokes, yeah?

Would it be acceptable to use an action replay to spawn in the Pokemon unobtainable in the game, so they would be level 2-4? Otherwise I need to get on that breeding

Cheating devicess are only allowed when you're unable to obtain the Pokemon's egg due to playing an older game (no GTS/Wi-fi), or wi-fi complications which prevent trading.

I usually handle all eggs needed for a member's challenge, so no worries. I'll get to breeding your Pokes for ya real soon. :thumbsup:

rseradish:Honchkrow Crawdaunt for your last pokemon
jmanry4545: you can have lanturn and golduck (if less than 6 pokemon just use lanturn)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone

Think I'll keep Shuckle, if the worst should happen I can always use him as fodder since he have a nice defence stat. So the pokemon I will use for my challenge is:
Shuckle
Armaldo
Venomoth
Ledian
Galvantula
Escavalier
This is going to be fun

I'd imagine you'll be needin' some eggs, yeah?

Speaking of which, everyone who does need eggs for their challenge has to private message me and tell me they want me to breed 'em up.

Ah, grand. Thanks for savin' me the trouble. =) I think you're the first challenger to not have me breed their eggs. :lol:

I like to do it, it makes it more rewarding.

I got bored so I started my mono/scramble challenge, just got my first badge and traded my eggs

Last edited by a moderator:
Challenge Update

Pokemon:
Tremor (onix) level 29
Anubis (lucario) level 27
Kyubi (vulpix) level 26
Rose (roselia) level 26
pansage level 10 (HM slave)

got my 4th badge they were no match for my onix he leveled up 4 times in that gym :)

Favorites List
Kyubi
Rose
Anubis
Tremor

Rose learned giga drain which is why she toped Anubis

Last edited:
Single Challenge Update

Chippy (Bidoof) (name requested by my sister) is proving to be difficult to level up early on. And I can't do anything at the first gym until it evolves and I get water gun. Ugh.

Chippy (Bidoof) Level 10

Arceus save me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back