The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread - Black/White Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Never would'a thought a Bug/Poison type's most appreciated feature would of been said typing. :lol:

CK then fully accepts that Whimsicott, Raichu, Roserade, Zoroark, etc are terrible Pokemon.

YA THINK GENIUS????

You think I'mma be a dickhead, play favorites, and declare 'em as being epic or somethin'? That ain't my style, bro. :lol:

Though, Whimsicott is hardly terrible, just lesser. That's like saying Gallade is absolute garbage just because it's NU.

Ally Switch*

It has niche uses I'm sure, but... It's definitely gotta be a waste of a moveslot, and especially a turn most of the time. Since you believe otherwise, do tell why.

Well, if the foe has a Latios and some other Pokemon out, let's say, and I have Gallade and Hydreigon out. Gallade uses Ally Switch, and Latios heavily damages Gallade with Draco Meteor, meaning to hit Hydreigon. Hydreigon can then murder Latios with Dragon Pulse.

didnt realize ally switch has priority derp

Moar useful than I thought, but still rarely useful. Sure, Hydreigon wins the exchange with Latios. What about their second Poke? What if it's MORE threatening than Latios? What if it's faster than Gallade and uses Fake Out? At best, you probably just lost Gallade/both it and Hydreigon are quite weakened, while their Latios is KO'd. Evening things out in doubles doesn't get you wins; an eye for an eye is what you should strive for at worse.

If that was the best use of Ally Switch evar, I'd definitely call the move a gimmick.

Whimsicott, Raichu, NOT Roserade, Zoroark, etc are terrible Pokemon.
fix'd
(no experince with others)

Challange upadate

Pokemon:
Rose(roselia) level 32
Kyubi(vulpix) level 29
Anubis (lucario) level 29
Tremor (onix) level 29

beat 5th gym leader but exadrill posed as a problem rose couldnt quite finish the job try lucario but he was slower and got desrtoyed due to bulldoze (i hate you steel subtype) and tremor couldnt do mush before fainting but the use of vulpix and pansage as fodders to revive and heal rose i then defaeted exadrill and palpatoad was utterly desrtoyed by my gigadrain

Favorites list
Kyubi
Rose
Anubis
Tremor

Last edited:
Please define "terrible", CK, as you seem to call most non OU Pokemon terrible.

And I agree, Whimsicott is much more annoying than Zoroark.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back