The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread - Black/White Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
does OU mean over used (im a noob to competitive terms)

Ah, sorry. Me 'n Nick are always talkin' competitive, forgot y'all might not be as [STRIKE]nerdy[/STRIKE] savvy as us.

But yeah, OU means Over Used. If you're ever curious what a term means, you could probably go here and use Ctrl + F to find the meaning.

Last edited:
Terrible: worse than simply bad.

Venomoth is worse than simply bad.

Well it is all a matter of perspective, like I think Venomoth is awesome because of my challenge, and you have your reasons for hating the poor little bugger. While yes there is pokemon who can do the job better, for me he is awesome.

lolno

Not only do I harbor no hatred for the moth, but no, a Pokemon being good in battle is not a matter of opinion at all. It's also not just the fact of Venomoth having a ton of Pokemon that do what he can do better; he's not really good at anything anyways. The only unique thing he can really do is Baton Pass Quiver Dances, and otherwise, his stats entirely let him down.

Well I can't argue with you there, but I have always like the under used pokemon, and he is one of my favourites.

So onward to the next challenge, thinking of doing a mono / scramble / no item challenge, type will be steel, which will consist of 6 pokemon

Last edited:
no0n3 i give you metagross and skarmory (as u proboly know beldum will be hard to train till level 20 when it evolves but it will be worth it)

I see CK viewing the thread, and I'm gonna be a jerk and ninja him.

Magneton

Fine, I'll let him choose one....

EDIT:

I see CK viewing the thread, and I'm gonna be a jerk and ninja him.

you mother****ing whore

So onward to the next challenge, thinking of doing a mono / scramble / no item challenge, type will be steel, which will consist of 6 pokemon

First to take the Item Challenge, eh? I had plans for that, but I'm procrastinating my Blue challenge too much... I've gotta rush if I'm to steal that 1st place from ya. :lol:

Once you specify which game, the challenge will be accepted. I'm assuming it's Black, so... I'll give ya Empoleon.

Yup will be using black. Your blue challenge will be my next target, so be afraid.

The pokemon I will use is:
Metagross
Skarmory
Klinkklang
Bisharp
Magnaton
Empoleon

Last edited:
Alright then, Challenge Accepted! Have fun once more on your way to the hall of fame. :thumbsup:

Blue challenge ain't done yet, but I'll probably finish it tomorrow. Therefore, I'mma do a combined challenge of Scramble/Single/Unevolved/No Items (I dare y'all to try challenges harder than this :p) for HG/SS. I'd do it for my Gold or Crystal instead, but... My GBAs have no batteries. >_>;

While a Single challenge is incompatible with Monotype, someone gimme a Ground type. Phanpy and Sandshrew are banned for being utterly ****ing useless without TMs (damn you Morty...). Also, I want it to be from Gen 1 or Gen 2, since this was supposed to be for a Gen 2 game...

That sounds tough, so I will give you a rhyhorn.

Since your blue challenge will be completed before my current challenge, I will try a harder challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back