The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread - Black/White Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might do a challenge soon. I don't remember what I'm doing/suppose to be doing right now.

Oh, that's what I forgot to do awhile back... To keep the challenge list updated. :lol: derp

Well time for an update

Just got my third badge, was very easy. So far got just one white out, low health pokemon and criticals don't go well together. Team is around level 27. Have to say I'm miss using repel, every third step is an encounter

I would like to do a scramble/monotype for Pokemon Ruby.
First to reply can choose the type (anything except for dragon) and the first two Pokemon. However keep in mind I do not have access to trading, so please choose something legit for the run. BTW this is my first post on this forum, but I have been doing Pokemon challenges for a while (5 completed Nuzlockes, 2 successful monotypes, and a few solo runs back when I only used my starter).

Welcome to Wiichat. =) How many Pokes you usin' on your challenge?

I'm quick for tending to any pogeymanz-related thread. :p

If only two members of your team are scrambled, that's not an official Scramble technically, it'd just be a Monotype run. Not to dissuade you from taking the challenge as ya want, of course!

Anywho, I'll give ya Dark for your Monotype run, as well as Absol for your team (my own favorite Dark type 'till Gen 5).

Sorry for any confusion, I meant that the first person could pick the type, and two pokemon, the second person pick the next two pokemon and the third can pick the final two pokemon. Hehe whoops.....

Sorry for any confusion, I meant that the first person could pick the type, and two pokemon, the second person pick the next two pokemon and the third can pick the final two pokemon. Hehe whoops.....

Oh... DERP! Sorry. :lol:

On that note, I'll give ya Sableye as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back