The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread - Black/White Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
My single challenge was going well. 2 badges in a single day. Then disaster. By DS dies and I HADN'T SAVED IN TWO GYMS. Whoops. XD

So i haven't been playing to much with school and all but I have the first badge and Mudkip is level 17 and Lotad is level 17 too so so far so good :D

That sounds tough, so I will give you a rhyhorn.

Ah, that's a generous offer. Thanks for the mercy. I was expectin' to get a Geodude or somethin' else cruel, my track record for Scrambles ain't too pretty. :lol:

... Bloody ****in' Swablu...

My single challenge was going well. 2 badges in a single day. Then disaster. By DS dies and I HADN'T SAVED IN TWO GYMS. Whoops. XD

Ouch, that sucks... x_x; Never had that happen to me during a challenge. Which badges did ya lose?

Challenge update

Got my first badge and traded my 4 eggs, and my skarmory is a shiny, yay. All my pokemon is around lvl 17.

I would like to know, are we allowed to use items for IV inheritance while breeding for challenges?

WUT? I double posted via lag even though I didn't hit post reply twice... ? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS??

Will be starting my Rhyhorn challenge soon enough.

I lost Hearthome and Velistone and 12 levels. (Velistone took so long because of Lucario)

Can Bibarel tank even a single Force Palm... ?

I give CK Cubone.

[video=youtube;loF8Q15b2-I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loF8Q15b2-I[/video]

awww.. i wanted to give him nincada jk i would have given you numel

You would of given me neither, since I was accepting Gen 1 and 2 Pokes only. :p

I would rage hard if I ended up with a Nincada, admittedly. :lol:

my skarmory is a shiny, yay.

Whoa, congratulations. Damn shame it ain't a shiny I don't already have, though... Then we could of worked out some delectable business of shiny clone trading. :p

I would like to know, are we allowed to use items for IV inheritance while breeding for challenges?

Yep, you're free to put in the extra work for good IVs, nature, egg moves, etc. if ya want. The only reason I haven't banned such practices is to make the more difficult of unevolved challenges less terrible for anyone that's got a REALLY **** team.

Whoa, congratulations. Damn shame it ain't a shiny I don't already have, though... Then we could of worked out some delectable business of shiny clone trading. :p

It's kinda sad cause it is my only non Gyarados shiny.

I have been thinking about a harder challenge than your, are we allowed to combine the challenges with a nuslocke challenge? I'm thinking of doing a single/ no item/ nuzlocke challenge for my next challenge. Each time the pokemon faints and gets released, a new pokemon is selected.

I'm thinking of doing a single/ no item/ nuzlocke challenge for my next challenge. Each time the pokemon faints and gets released, a new pokemon is selected.

Ah, that's right... I made a Nuzlocke thread ages ago, forgot 'bout that one. If ya do engage in a Nuzlocke challenge, do keep us updated in that there thread.

If ya wanted to do a single/nuzlocke combination, I'll happily bring the Nuzlocke Challenge into the thread as viable for Combined challenges (and a slightly modified set of rules to fit), but do it at your own risk. Single challenges only allow a single Pokemon; not one at a time, but only a single for the entire challenge. Turn it into Nuzlocke/Single, then you've got one Pokemon of your choice via egg and that's it. If it's done, your adventure comes to an unfortunate end.

Since that's effectively six times harder than a normal Nuzlocke, on top of the bloody fact you want to no item this, if you would dare, you're doing waaaaaay more than one-upping me. :lol: Though, a Nuzlocke is a harder challenge than what I'm doing as is anyways lol.

That sounds like hell, I must be insane to try this. Will see how I feel about this when I complete my current challenge, but a combination Nuzlocke sounds interesting. Would you mind adding it?

Alright then, I'll get to work on the ruleset for Nuzlocke Combined challenges. Can't say I'm too eager to take a crack at some more Nuzlockes, admittedly... They're frustrating. :lol:

Started my Soul Silver challenge. Wasted a million Pokeballs tryin' to get a Bellsprout for Cut later. Pummeled Falkner into submission, got my badge, and got my Rhyhorn. Now, the challenge actually begins.

/boring update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back