The Official Pokemon Ingame Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monotype flying, then? Alright. That team's perfect.

Yup, you can trade over a Charmander from another game. Make sure it just hatched from an egg though, so that it's not overleveled or anything. Anyways.. Challenge accepted! Again. :p You're free to start whenever you like.

Okay that's cool and thanks :)
And sorry for yet another question but is it okay if I just trade charmander over right after starting a new game in Fire Red?
Because I've been meaning to start a new game in that for a while :/

Yeah, daily progress reports work fine, Fraz.

Yeah, you could do that if you wanted, Elmo. As long as the Charmander is around lv. 5, the method doesn't really matter too much.

aw yeah good luck to Fraz and everyone else who takes this challenge btw.
Can't wait to see how the ranks fill out. :) I might update yous every-so-often... like after getting one of the pokemon on my team or something lol

OK well i'm going for a bath later so i'll post what ive done so far

Mudkip:
level - 9

Poochyena(Boney)
level - 7

Trying to find a Taillow right now but I keep finding all these stupid Marills >_<

Edit: CK how are the ranking going to work for the Unevolved challenge?

Hmm.. Anything that doesn't have a specific way to be ranked can be ranked by total playtime. Anyways, I need to be somewhere to do some "business", so I'm off. Peace.

Im gonna take the Monotype challenge on my Ruby. What type is it?

WaTER!!!!

Ill be giving reports occasionally, to.

Hah, how expected of you, Nick. :lol: Alright, challenge accepted. Good luck.

lol of course he would =) we all know nick!(I didn't :lol: not really)

Well I have a wingull now as my flying type and a back-up water type incase my Mudkip dies! I'm just training for the gym and i'll be out for a Nincada(If emerald actually lets me find one)oh yeah I found a level 4 taillow but I KO'd it because I already had wingull to level 9

Edit: I have beaten the 1st Gym leader in under 4 hours and hard training but now I have an over powered Mudkip:eek:going to get myself a nincada even if bug types aren't trustworthy i'm sure nincada would be the best one oh and it is ok if I evolve nincada to get a shidinja or something since i'll have a sapre gap in my team hopefully for alot of the game.

Edit 2: Caught a Nincada and taught it cut, training it now.

Last edited:
I will partake in this one, taking the combined challenge:

Single / Unevolved

I am planning on using a Magikarp, I have yet to decide which game I will use. Obviously I can't use Magikarp if it lacks Tackle, but I do intend on using Magikarp.

I will partake in this one, taking the combined challenge:

Single / Unevolved

I am planning on using a Magikarp, I have yet to decide which game I will use. Obviously I can't use Magikarp if it lacks Tackle, but I do intend on using Magikarp.

..Very funny Wuddle. :p

l
and it is ok if I evolve nincada to get a shidinja or something since i'll have a sapre gap in my team hopefully for alot of the game.

Edit 2: Caught a Nincada and taught it cut, training it now.

..No, Shedinja and Ninjask are evolved pokes, no evolving them, Fraz. Remember the rules. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back