The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

The Mod "Thievery" for ut99 is godlike. We have a community where not camping, helping teammates, and completing noticeable objectives make you the most hated player. I'm in love.

MH4U, but then server maintenance. thnx crapcom who the **** does server maintenance at 4pm est

Also Sm4sh. Noticed I get Smashed out sooner than I do with P:M. PMBR > Ninty

Met my first bow user. Incidentally, it was also my first triple cart mission.

Gran Pulse is one of the biggest cases of necessary level grinding I've seen in years. Doesn't help that the entire game before that area was a "press autoattack" mindless cakewalk. Tanks are very important, and make the game more interesting at least.

Bodying people on For Glory with Little Scrub, since no one knows how to Smash a non-scrubby Little Scrub. except for this one falco god damn you set knockback b-throw

Played plenty'a Fashion Hunter, am now HR3. In the process I instagot two Gore Magala plates in two hunts, praise be to RNG Goddess, master of the desire sensor. For her gifts I prance. Will have Gore armor shortly for sake'a fashion (Challenger is nice too). Major offline caravan progress incoming.

Zamtrios is cool.

My palico used Transform and became Weegee. Also cool.

Bodying people on For Glory with Little Scrub, since no one knows how to Smash a non-scrubby Little Scrub. except for this one falco god damn you set knockback b-throw
I was playing Little Mac on FG and people were calling me noob and insulting me.
When that happens I beat them with as many characters I can on the roster until they rage quit and when they rage after I disrespect them with Ganon and co. they rage hard.

I've only been insulted once I think... surprisin' considerin' I play Link a lot. I seem t' have good luck in avoidin' the scourges of online gamin' communities.

oh wait no twice

Someone recently insulted me for beatin' them senseless with Ganon twice, then ragequit. No Side-B salticides neither. Was so confused.

One of the more entertaining hunts had me tackling my first Black Gravios. Was simple enough, only with the added ability to fire lasers under itself. Got it limping into that narrow area with the poison. Then it fires its laser beam across the room and kills the first guy. Does another laser attack, kills the second guy. Does a final sweeping laser and kills the last guy. All happened within the frame of little more than 10 seconds. That was great.

Played Guitar hero 5 on my Wii,

Failed on the first song, configuration deaily problems

Moar Smash. Got some lovely highlights with Macintosh (and a 0-death with Link). Also found someone purrticularly fun t' Smash with... and had Ganon dittos. How nostalgic. Shame they didn't stick around for long.

Hunted some as well. I may or may not hate Khezu more than Gigginox. Discharge-spammin' bastard. Must be a jhoke for gunners.

One of the more entertaining hunts had me tackling my first Black Gravios. Was simple enough, only with the added ability to fire lasers under itself. Got it limping into that narrow area with the poison. Then it fires its laser beam across the room and kills the first guy. Does another laser attack, kills the second guy. Does a final sweeping laser and kills the last guy. All happened within the frame of little more than 10 seconds. That was great.

Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png
129 says at least one'a them ragequit afterwards.

Finally playing SSBB, hopefully I can use a 100% save as I really cant be arsed

Khezu is officially the worst monster, and I never want to fight it again. Its entire moveset seems to consist of staying on the ceiling, surrounding itself in an unavoidable shock field, and roaring. If at a distance, you get paralysis shots until you get close enough for the former attacks. There's not much of a strategy to it aside from just mashing attack and hoping it dies before I do.

Titanfall Season Pass is currently free. Also helps that I bought the game while it was on sale some time back. I think it's time to give it a go.

Last edited:
Titanfall's surprisingly fun. Very fast paced. It's one of the few games where I can run over people in a mech instead of having everyone always playing a giant robot, which misses the point. Hate the smart pistol though, even though I find myself having to use it as a counter against those players. Satchel is also a bit overpowered and reminds me of the demos sticky launcher.

Switching from charge blade to greatsword. Much simpler, and landing those lvl 3 charges is fun. Beat black gravios. Still easy, and it has a limited moveset I've noticed. Also met joe.

Smash brothers brawl
1249846780473.jpg

Like with a lot of modern Mario stuff, its to floaty

Mario Kart Wii

the amount of CPU cheating is so high its hit the edge of the universe,
AND I HAVE TO UNLOCK STUFF!!! The things I put up with for my games nights

Back