Top Five Nintendo Games of all Time.

1. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
3. Super Mario 64
4. Super Mario Bros. 3
5. Mario Kart 64

NOW COME ON HOWD YOU LEAVE OUT OOT!!!?
honestly its still considered the greatest game of all time......

White Knight said:
What are you, a young Democrat? Eww.

if 24 is young then yes. not that this is the forum for this kind of discussion, but if you want to talk politics im game if want to take it to an off topic section.

Oh, and I can only assume the "Eww" was in response to the stench from the steaming pile of lies that have been locked away for 6 years, only beginning to be revealed...

Those don't keep well, turns out. :aureola:

As far as a zelda game that must be on every list, its Link to the Past. That game is so old and still has replay value. Why? Story and innovative level design that transcends the confines of the SNES's capabilities. IMO, that is the greatest Nintendo game of all time.

At least we can agree that the greatest Nintendo game of all time is a Zelda title. :cornut:

Last edited:
jowii said:
if 24 is young then yes. not that this is the forum for this kind of discussion, but if you want to talk politics im game if want to take it to an off topic section.

Oh, and I can only assume the "Eww" was in response to the stench from the steaming pile of lies that have been locked away for 6 years, only beginning to be revealed...

I'm not a fan of the current administration, but Democrats are even worse. The only one who can save this country is the man in my avatar. :)

Of the Ninty games I've played, I'd have to say my faves are:

1. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
2. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
3. Metroid Prime
4. Metroid Prime 2
5. Super Mario 64

Admittedly, I haven't been playing Nintendo games all my life, but hopefully the VC will make up for that.

HauntingTheHoly said:
Super Mario Brothers
Legend of Zelda
Metroid
Kid Icarus
Castlevania

How the crap could there be any games from a system other than the original NES on this "All time" list? The re-makes of these games on higher powered systems are extenions of the original genius. My list is the "correct" list. If you disagree, you are wrong.

How is your list the correct one? Sequels can and sometimes do surpass their predecessors (see Street Fighter 2 for the most extreme example).

Anyway, you couldn't even name five Nintendo games (Castlevania is a Konami game), so your list is hardly "correct".

White Knight said:
I'm not a fan of the current administration, but Democrats are even worse. The only one who can save this country is the man in my avatar. :)

Well, if you are referring to this Ron Paul then I would have to admit he is one of the more liberal republicans, so I don't disagree with him as much. But theres some new blood for the Dems, I wouldn't judge so quickly.

You obviously didnt play Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic Gems collections, etc.

jowii said:
Well, if you are referring to this Ron Paul then I would have to admit he is one of the more liberal republicans, so I don't disagree with him as much. But theres some new blood for the Dems, I wouldn't judge so quickly.

He's not liberal at all, he's just a paleoconservative and not a neoconservative. Big difference. Rudy and Mayor Bloomberg are liberal Republicans.

White Knight said:
He's not liberal at all, he's just a paleoconservative and not a neoconservative. Big difference. Rudy and Mayor Bloomberg are liberal Republicans.

In your party, voting against any war = liberal. Its all relative.

1. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time
3. Super Mario 64
4. Mario Kart 64
5. Mario Party 2

Last edited:
My top 5 would be...
1. Zelda: Twilight Princess
2. Metroid Prime
3.Super Mario Bros.
4. Goldeneye
5. Mario Kart 64