TV/Video game/Movie series that NEED to stop

TV: All soap operas need to stop immediately, waste of programming.

Movies: Spiderman and Shrek need to stop.

Games: Halo, just stop making money off the name with your continuance of mediocrity, masquerading as new games. Halo 2 was good, everything else has been garbage.

Final Fantasy XII NEED to stop!
Show: Futurama
No movies

TV: All cable TV just needs to stop. Everything must either stream on the net or be in nice dvd boxsets. Or in book form.

Movies: I'm not a movie buff, Shrek and Spiderman must stop... now.

Games: Sonic(I vowed to collect every Sonic game and I'm getting tired of buying shitty games,

I'm just gonna pretend you didn't say that last part.
The games aren't as great as they ONCE were..
But, if they could pull themselves together and make a Sonic game,
such as Sonic Adventure 3 or something, I'm sure they could pull off a Sonic game that's fun for everyone.

Actually, I'm thinking they should do a re-make of The Sega Genesis titles: Sonic 1, 2, & 3 and make them 3D with a story behind it. That would be awesome.

TV/ wwe ECW/RAW/SMACKDOWN
VideoGame/ WWE SDvsRaw
Movies/Liverpool VS Chelsea in the CL

tv: American idol, the simpsons, family guy, south park, anything on comedy central, and survivor.
games: spyro, and world of warcraft.
Movies: shrek, x-men, transformers.

tv: American idol, the simpsons, family guy, south park, anything on comedy central, and survivor.

I agree with all of those shows except for the Simpsons. Long live Homer.

say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
j/k
anyway
tv:jonas hannah montana
games raveing rabbids
movies:x mean

shows-
Johnny test,chowder,lost,bleach,naruto,school rumble, all fox reality shows,manswers.

games-
Sonic(contrary to popular belief, it does suck), fire emblem,tony hawk(disgrace to skaters), and dead or alive, bayonetta.

movies-
alvin and the chipmunks, any thing with seth rogan.

Last edited:
shows-
Johnny test,chowder,lost,bleach,naruto,school rumble, all fox reality shows,manswers.

games-
Sonic(contrary to popular belief, it does suck), fire emblem,tony hawk(disgrace to skaters), and dead or alive, bayonetta.

movies-

I agree with everything you said except Sonic.

shows-
games-

movies-

Haven't played Dead or Alive nor Bayonetta and I don't know who Seth Rogan is, however I disagree with everything else here. Well, I kinda don't disagree with Alvin and the Chipmunks, but at the same time I watched 'em with the kids I babysit and that was good times. The original cartoon was also something I watched a lot when I was little haha.

Spyro NOOO!!!! Family guy no! ... X-men... eh... I don't know.

What needs to stop is everything up there plus, the milking of the DB and DBZ series... unless they can come up with something new...

Spyro NOOO!!!! Family guy no! ... X-men... eh... I don't know.

What needs to stop is everything up there plus, the milking of the DB and DBZ series... unless they can come up with something new...

First you diss my favorite game, and now my favorite anime!? You're a madman! A MADMAN!!! :p

Back