What did you lose your gaming virginity on...

Super Mario 3. I played this game a lot. Prolly more then I really should have. I can remember almost all of the levels and secret flutes. Such a wonderful game.

If I wasn't playing that, I was playing Top Gun.

...and yes... I could land the plan. :papermario:

It was Super mario 64.I played it non stop.I beat it 100% about 5 times and beat it with hacks or glitches about like 15 times.I love the game and i play it time to time.

The first system ever i was hooked on was Intellivision and the game was D & D.

but in '91 my neighbors had a genesis and i kept on asking my mom if i could spend the night or night over there to play sega genesis, i was so hooked on Sonic, 1, 2 or 3...That blue bomber can kickass.

i lost it 2 super smash bros melee i cant stop playing it i main mewtwo....TIERS R 4 QUEERS

the orginal super mario brothers, and I'm thanking god that it wasn;t et the extratresteal for the atrai

Man...I remember playing the NES but I didn't get hooked until the SNES came and orgasmed all over Super Punch-out lol

I can't recall exactly. I was born in 81', 4 years before the NES came to the US (and 6 years before I got one). My dad had an Atari 2600 before I was even born, so it was always there. The first game I can remember really wanting to play is Pacman, but of course, I was only 3 or 4 and had no freaking clue what I was doing.

i guess it was pole position for atari and maybe dig gug on my cousins pc...

however when i got my nes with duck hunt and gyromite is my best memory.

PONG!!
was it hockey? Ping pong? soccer?...
NO! some stupid ball goin up!down! « OMG
If i remember good was the first HACKED system ;)
the hack was to make ball go faster!

then :papermario: and Donkey Kong in the 80s wasted so..many hours days weeks months...playing them two games

:wiifit:

I fail so bad.
It was... Pokemon Crystal.
Yeah.
As far as platform games, Animal Crossing for the Gamecube.
Double fail.
I was born in 1993 so my gaming history does not go that far.
If you REALLY want to get old though...
Petz II for the PC.
Triple fail!

I fail so bad.
It was... Pokemon Crystal.
Yeah.
As far as platform games, Animal Crossing for the Gamecube.
Double fail.
I was born in 1993 so my gaming history does not go that far.
If you REALLY want to get old though...
Petz II for the PC.
Triple fail!

Well, you've got to start somewhere...

Back