what u think about giving Microsoft permission o have goldeneye

davidkooi

SKULL KID
Jun 17, 2011
Wii Online Code
0492-3080-8972-0754
so goldeneye reloaded is coming out for Xbox360 goldeneye 007 was an exclusive nintendo game i think that goldeneye reloaded is a piece of crap it is a remake but with higher graphic quality and for Xbox360 the originals r the best GO NINTENDO!

If you say the the new goldeneye coming out is a piece of crap then that means you think the Wii goldeneye is also crap.

no what i mean is that all microsoft is crap and nintendo dominates

yeah ur right

what do u mean by that

microsoft is crap

I CANNOT DISAGREE! :D

But what I can disagree with, is that originals are the best... Reloaded will have more junk, better graphics, obviously better online play, etc. It'l be a better game overall, obviously.

I'm not happy about reloaded coming into existence, though... It's another case of "port to another console for EVEN MORE MONEY", selling out essentially. This is what has me irked with Activision. =/

I am stoked about it. I have really enjoyed GE for wii, honestly it could be my favorite game ever! And now I can get it in HD with more maps, a longer story mode, 12 in game at once, upgraded xp systems with more weapons....I mean hell yeah. It does suck that wii couldnt keep it exclusive like 64 did but hey think about it. How does it hurt us wii gamers? GE is almost a year old and fading out more than likely in the near future. Bet a lot are getting MW3 and moving on. So I see it as GE wii has been amazing and i've had a good run, now I can further that experience on XBOX. I will have an advantage knowing some ins and outs already :) And I use CCP so no more skilled wii mote users only further benefits me.

Wat i meanis tht it wouldnt be fair ifXbox gets golden eye because they all ready have all the good games for online like halo, gears of war, and other. And nintendo made golden eye so let us keep it and have more great online games. thts why i said worst idea ever for it to go to XBOX

Ity's wrong that they get GE also but we don't get Perfect Dark Zero, which was MEANT for Gamecube originally!It's even worse that we lost Factor 5 as well as Rare & Free Radical. Though letting Team Ninja make Other M... brrr. Let Xbox have that bug-riddled (& NOT in a good way!) abomination! XP

it is for 64 originally not GC

Back