what u think about giving Microsoft permission o have goldeneye

xbo360 rulez BIATCHES ALLLLLLLLLLLL ABOUT GRAPHICS

... Do you happen to play CoD too?

tactical.jpg

xbo360 rulez BIATCHES ALLLLLLLLLLLL ABOUT GRAPHICS

If it was all about graphics then wouldn't it be a PC game? I'm pretty sure PC games have better graphics than console.

On topic, I feel that this is a pretty big risk, honestly. Being one of the many, I have no interest in GE (being a casual Xbox LIVE gamer), and will just ignore the entire release. I think that, overall, the makers will be disappointed in the amount of copies sold, although there will still be enough interest to be considered a success.

On topic, I feel that this is a pretty big risk, honestly. Being one of the many, I have no interest in GE (being a casual Xbox LIVE gamer), and will just ignore the entire release. I think that, overall, the makers will be disappointed in the amount of copies sold, although there will still be enough interest to be considered a success.

You're forgetting about all the shooter-obsessed Xbox Live gamers, though. The countless people who play CoD might nab this in between MW3 since they don't own a Wii, or just feel like wasting the money (you know how it is with the stereotypical CoD kid :p). And there is a fanbase of Goldeneye that, for whatever reason, doesn't own a Wii/hasn't bought Wii's Goldeneye. There'l be a market for it, no doubt. Just as Black Ops going to the Wii sold, Goldeneye going to the 360 will definitely sell.

Probably.

^You need to remember that CoD4 Reflex came before Black Ops. Also, the only reason BlOps sold so well was because of how good the Wii's predecessor was, being by far the best Call of Duty to date.

Most likely

Words can't express how Goldeneye doesn't have co op so instead they pile this junk with added maps and co op Now that irks me

So the game is out on PS3/XBOX

Has anyone here got it on either platforms?

I'm thinking I will grab it on PS3 soon as my local Target store gets it in.

So the game is out on PS3/XBOX

Has anyone here got it on either platforms?

I'm thinking I will grab it on PS3 soon as my local Target store gets it in.
Goldeneye worked on Wii because of the lack of good quality FPS games.
On PS3, you can probably find better games.

I'm so-so about it. I'd love it if the game could be released to the Wii so as to not leave most of us behind, or at least update the current one. But at the same time, I realize how that could be difficult, as people wouldn't want to spend another $50 on the same game.

um Xbox games and PS3 games are $60.... And i still think Nintendo shouldnt of done that....Nintendo and Sony and microsoft are all rivals just like Mac and Dell/Steve Jobs and Bill Gates

Back