Where do you see yourself in ten years?

This is a prety interesting thread for me as I have some perspective - and of course I know what I thought when I was 17, 27, 37, etc., and how it all played out :)

I'm worrying about...1600 days from now. Everything else can wait.

I'll be 23 in ten years. At 18-20 I'll be registering for the Military. Probably Marine Core. After that, college for sure. After that, the government, following in the footsteps of my uncle.

Wow, 30, damn that'll suck. Hopefully I'll be settled into a career that doesn't drive me insane, with a wife and most likely a few kids. Not much else for me to go on yet.

10 years = 23.

I picture myself renting a small house, having 1 dog and 2 cats that like eachother, and having a roomate.....

oh dam, in 10 years i'll be 30! going onto 31. i'll be a old fart!

happily married, living in japan with our own house. i dont care about a perfect job, if i have those things i couldnt be happier.

Ten years after
27 + 10 = 37
At this time of day
The day after single awarenss day
Probably sitin down

19+10=29
Probably in a house by myself just the way I like it. Probably still working at Nationwide, (because I like my job. I enjoy bossing people around.)

i'll 26 in ten years, i would have been graduted from univerrsity for 3 years with an engineering degree, would heve wrote 1 or 2 books by then,would have a job in buisness, prople ingaded, would be looking to opening my own video game freelacing compony (meaning if any one has an idea for a video game then they bring it to me and if it's good theni'll make it in to a game and they get 35% of the money 25% goes to paying my workers and of course to me 10%, and if it's a bad idea for a game then hit the rood brother).
will be hoping to make my family name famous(because it's already getting spread across the world)

i'll be twenty nine. i'm mature for my age now. i already own a home. i'm well established. i'm talented. in ten years time... the possibilities are endless.

^ due to my new found confidence.

Damn, didn't realize how young ya'll are. In ten years I'll be 33, married, probably bald. Probably have children, either love my job or hate my job, don't see any middle ground, really mostly interested in my wife and family though. Other than that who can say. 10 years is a long time. The wii will be gone, the wii's successor will be smashing competition, and we will be oggling nintendo's new system which boasts no hands, just thoughts as a means to playing.

In 10 years I'll be 31. Honestly, I can't see where I'm going to be next year, let alone in 10 years. But I imagine I'll probably end up in some job like physics/science teacher (college only, I couldn't teach little bratty tweens) or some sort of physics-related job in industry. I presume I'll have my own home by then. I'd rather wait a while before having kids, presuming of course that I have a wife by then.

10 years, I hope to have a degree in a think or 2 (perhaps Maths or Psychology), a decent job, a decent girlfriend, speculating marriage; and happiness. But everyone dreams of how they are when they're older. When you're a kid you're like, 'I can't wait to be a teenager,' and the second you're a teenage, you wish you were a kid again. Experience right there fellas.

Back