Which character are you best with?

I'm best at either Pikachu for his awesome speed and combat and Lucas for good Accuracy.

I amn conisdering Olimar or Luigi to being my third best.

^^ Hurray for no Top Tiers! =D

I don't even know how competent I am in vBrawl anymore; Wolf and Meta are obviously my best still, but because of my declining skill, my Falco might be getting close to either of them... I'm becoming more than rusty, my skill's falling apart by the cluster. :lol:

Brawl- wise, I'm still beast with Falcon, no suprise. I'm going to aim for getting better with Wolf, Mario, and especially Link. The former because he's been my badass main since I unlocked him in vBrawl, Mario for the laughably simple but dangerous combos, and Link because he was my Melee main; whether my melee days sucked or not. :lol:

I've always tried to main Link since the original Smash Bros., but come Brawl's changes and he just sucked too much. He's got some epic improvements in Brawl-, and I can feel my melee "skill" vibes when I play as 'em. I definatly need to improve as Minus-Link; he'd be an epic main combined with Falcon. Hyper-offense comboer and a projectile WOPer... Sounds like a good pair of mains to me.

then who is the 1st? ddd?

D3 the best in the tourny scene? Fat chance (what a horrible pun...). He might have the second best chain grab, but he's too slow to have a good counterpick game. He's the top of B tier right now; 8th, a single place behind aforementioned Wario.

Everyone should know Meta is the best character in the game, metagame and casual statistics, lol. Common knowledge Snake is right behind Meta with his spamtastic camp game and crapton of options; grenade combo breakers, C4 recovery, the best DACUS in the game, overpowered tilts, etc. etc. The difference is that he has bad matchups against a key few characters; unlike Meta, lol.

lol!'' i swear to god when i evolve i'll kill you all'' :lol: yay majikarp

snake is my best his smash attacks do great
his specials are great too
and with good aiming his final smash dominates

Back