Which character are you best with?

IKE and marth took out all 3 playas in a server sevral times with ike one swing with that big goldan sword and they were Done::::::: my sig wit da fc on it is fo COD

Im great with pit and snake. Ike is ultra powerful -- but I dont like using him. Its fun when playing as wario. Haha. I hate ;; I mean HATEEE ice climbers. What characters should have been added? Hmmm. This may not be a good idea but I like knuckles better than sonic [He`s Echidna MMA] To be honest, I like the kong family. Chunky wouldve been cool to put in there. I dont like the king dededee or meta knight addition...

Last edited:
Everyone should know (or can look up) my mains at any time, so... Let's add some Brawl Minus to the thread! =D (don't know what Brawl Minus is? Google/PM me; you won't regret it)

Captain Falcon's my main with his raw speed, power, and comboability. Not that it's all that hard, but if I can 4-stock a lv. 9 computer without taking a single hit of damage (a feat I havn't pulled since my competitive days in regular Brawl), I think that's good enough for me. =P

Can't say I'm all-that experienced in Brawl Minus, though... So the only other character I can try to play good as would probably be Ganondorf; the overpowered bastard. :lol: Hard not to play good as him, lol.

Everyone should know (or can look up) my mains at any time, so... Let's add some Brawl Minus to the thread! =D (don't know what Brawl Minus is? Google/PM me; you won't regret it)

Captain Falcon's my main with his raw speed, power, and comboability. Not that it's all that hard, but if I can 4-stock a lv. 9 computer without taking a single hit of damage (a feat I havn't pulled since my competitive days in regular Brawl), I think that's good enough for me. =P

Can't say I'm all-that experienced in Brawl Minus, though... So the only other character I can try to play good as would probably be Ganondorf; the overpowered bastard. :lol: Hard not to play good as him, lol.

opposite of brawl+?

^ In essence, sort of...

Still the same fast paced, combo-promoting hack as Brawl+, but much more... crazy. If you want it summed up in a single sentence, it'd go something like "Brawl Minus takes the speed and combos from Brawl+, and tricks it all out by instead of buffing/nerfing until every character's equal, making every character so overpowered they're equal!".

Might sound retarded, yeah, but it works suprisingly well. The basis of the game is still balance between characters, but in an over-the-top real fun speed activating presentation. The game's major changes from Brawl+ are more hitstun for more insane combos (sacred combo, anyone?), every character would be broken if placed in any other version of Brawl(Ganon's Warlock Pawnch doing 666% damage, Snake's triple-shot Mortar and RPG, etc. etc.), and new character moves and properties all together. Brawl+ is the tournyfag's preferred version of Brawl (not in a bad way! =D), but Brawl- is the everyone's favorite version of Brawl. :lol:

It's still in the beta, but plays miraculously well. The only tweaking left to make, IMO, is the refining of a few barely off game properties, and making a few less-viable characters more overpowered, like the rest of the crew. If you've played Brawl+, and especially if you liked it, Brawl- is a must try. Even if you've never tried a hacked version of Brawl, it's still certainly worth a try.

For regular brawling, my best character would be Sonic. I'm better when it comes to speed, and I feel like I recover with him a lot better than others.

For Brawl+, I'd be a lot better using Ganondorf, obviously.

As for Brawl-, I'm still looking into it.

Back