Who/What Do You Hate?

Yep:D But still, Rudd might be trying things, but not the RIGHT things. And yes, Bush more specifically is to blame. But it's basiacally a huge water system from top end funneling down into NT and I think outback NSW due the the monsoonal rains going to waste up there.

Even though I said it wuite stupidly, it is a good plan with much more depth than what I said.
So we spend 80 billion dollars on something that helps the NT, Victoria and NSW? How is that fair to the rest of Australia? What about all the other water solutions that could be possible? Why would we sink so much money into this particular one. I'm not sure it would deliver a huge amount of new jobs anyway, especially if people from all around Australia can't get there. [WA for example!]

I like Kevin Rudd's 42 billion dollar stimulus package. There's an immediate cash injection to insure the retail section keeps going strong which helps secure more part time and casual jobs. Then there's also the funding in infrastructure. The funding of school buildings around the country will improve the education system. The extra public and defence housing will also be appreciated across the country. The funding for insulation will help Australian's continue to go green.

I hate foods that look good but taste horrible. -_-

-Everyone else on the road when I'm driving
-Doing homework
-Coffee

- People who don't clean up at fast food places.
- People who chuck fast food crap out of their car.
- Consequently, people who smoke in their car and flick it out the window.
- Smokers in general. Especially parents.
- Alcohol.
- Painting.
- Girls who pull their socks up way too high.
- Girls who clearly have the wrong bra size.
- The stupidity of old people. It's unbelievable how they have no grasp on the world today. Stop being reluctant to change.
- People who take classes solely for the "fun" element, especially those that involve some sort of creativity. Seriously, if you're not good at art, only write fantasy novels with you and your favorite celebrity, want to learn the guitar and be an emo rock star, want to say you take a sports course to look like you're good at sports, then please, don't take the class. There are people who actually like using that side of the brain.
- Pasta. Most Italian foods.
- The world accommodating fat people. I can't explain enough how annoying that is.
- Vending machines that rip you off and don't supply anything interestingly healthy.

I can probably think of some more, but ahh.

Last edited:
- potheads
- people who like potheads
- people who are friends with potheads
- did I mention potheads?

I don't really hate, I just dislike.

What I dislike:
- Ignorance... well, kind of. Ignorance from a child is acceptable.
- Unnecessary over-protection
- New Pokemon games.
- Vanilla milkshakes.
- Strawberry ice cream.
- Jessica Alba.
- War. An exception is first person shooters. Ha.
- Pro Boards.
- Halo 3.
- Golf.
- Applebee's

I don't really hate, I just dislike.

What I dislike:
- Ignorance... well, kind of. Ignorance from a child is acceptable.
- Unnecessary over-protection
- New Pokemon games.
- Vanilla milkshakes.
- Strawberry ice cream.
- Jessica Alba.
- War. An exception is first person shooters. Ha.
- Pro Boards.
- Halo 3.
- Golf.
- Applebee's

you forgot to add brownies14

EDIT: And I like everything you dislike, except for Golf and applebees

Last edited by a moderator:
Back