Who's The Worst Character In Brawl?

Not at all. Lucario's Aura Ability allows him to deal more damage when he is dealt more damage.

Pros can use Lucario to his full ability and pwn n00bs lol

But anyway, on topic, I think Meta Knight is the worst character in Brawl because he's broken.

Was it Ganon or Link... ? I haven't looked at a tier list in ages so I wouldn't know.

I still feel like the Falconator is the worst though, just not statistically.

I personally think it's Lucario.

Lucario is one'a the better characters, actually. He's just really hard t' use for non-competitive players. This is mainly because usin' 'em effectively requires a huge amount of knowledge in regards to how one should specifically play against other characters with him. Lucario also plays really defensively and relies on very tight "spacing" and movement, somethin' most-anyone who isn't a competitive player isn't concerned with.

I would know, since I tried really hard t' play as 'em back when I was a noob... and failed miserably. Despite not bein' a technical character like Snake or Diddy he's definitely hard to use effectively.

Not at all. Lucario's Aura Ability allows him to deal more damage when he is dealt more damage.

Lucario's Aura is more detrimental than helpful actually, as it involves a lot of risk. If he loses a stock before the opponent does, he has a ridiculously tough time gettin' that KO, allowing the foe to pile on more damage before they lose their stock. If all his moves were a tad more powerful constantly rather than bein' really powerful for a short period of time, he'd be a slightly better character. Just like in P:M.

Was it Ganon or Link... ? I haven't looked at a tier list in ages so I wouldn't know.
Ganon is the one at the bottom of the tier list.

I still feel like the Falconator is the worst though, just not statistically.
Why?

Lucario's Aura is more detrimental than helpful actually, as it involves a lot of risk. If he loses a stock before the opponent does, he has a ridiculously tough time gettin' that KO, allowing the foe to pile on more damage before they lose their stock. If all his moves were a tad more powerful constantly rather than bein' really powerful for a short period of time, he'd be a slightly better character.
Exactly.

U-air is his only great move. Literally. Ganon 'n Link are both even easier t' gimp, but at least they have more moves t' abuse. Falcon merely has a few better match-ups than Ganon against projectile spammers 'n quicker foes, t'is the only reason why he's higher on the list.

In other words, the characters might be worse statistically and thus lower on the tier list, but I feel Falcon's utter shittiness doesn't even come with any boons. Whereas Ganon is a bloody monster if he manages t' smack ya a few times, Link is a dirty camper who can shut out a few certain characters completely, Jiggles can WoP and Zelda... well, her good moves are definitely more numerous than Falcon at the least. She was high tier back in the day, y'know. Today's metagame is just terribly unkind t' her.

r u kitten me right meow

BECAUSE HE'S ****IN' MANLY THAT'S WHY! And 'cause he's a **** character. Why would ya "n00b test" with a character that's either good or you're good with?

I know ya ain't actually surprised by me sayin' Zelda has good moves, 'cause you don't have any knowledge of the character anyways. :lol:

I've played Zelda myself before, so I have a little knowledge. I use Sheik more often, that's why.

I'd like to proudly say I am not good with Marth. That's why I "noob test" with him. :lol:

Marth is a poor opening match character... He's too simple, too good. It's like with Meta or Falco: even if you're bad with 'em, they're too simple t' not be effective against a bad player.

Who do you suppose my opening character should be?

I'm tired of getting raped by projectile spammers.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion, the character ya open with should be someone you're noticeably bad with but enjoy playin'. It's just the warm-up round after all, winning should be the least of either player's concerns. If that's Marth for ya, so long as you ain't just bein' a tier whore, I s'pose it's fine. Ain't like there's a proper etiquette to it or nothin'.

Hell, when I would vBrawl someone who could 3-stock my Falcon, I'd still use 'em one more match for the lulz half the time. Unless they're campy, 'cause that's no fun with a character to weak t' projectiles.

And remember, it's Wiichat tradition to open a Brawl session with Captain Falcon anyways. Especially if it's your first time playin' someone. Everyone would do it, even if they don't play Captain Falcon... like me.

Worst character in Brawl is Mr. Game and Watch and Olimar.
Those are literally the only characters I hate in Brawl.

Back