Why are you on WiiChat, for the Wii or for Friends?

CCScandalus said:
to see how much rep i can get...

STOP TALKING ABOUT DA REP!!!

batamukachanel1av0ag.gif

Anyway, I came here because of my Wii, of course, I had some Network Connection problems trough the Wii and I solve them, then I went interested in the forum because of debates, discussion and more.., but then I met some really ub3r people in here, and I began to work with PS, and those are the reasons why I still am in here..
Awww Yeaahhhh :cool:

Darkprinny said:
Why are you sorry for me
I LOLD HARD AT THAT ONE!!! :lol:

@lik - Are you trying to argue or something? I have no reason to lie, if you dont beleive me, then that's you're fault. I dont care about WiiChat anymore. So you can take you're misguided sense of justice and shove it.

It's members like you that made me want to leave...

@demon - I love the pic :thumbsup::lol:

Last edited:
Tails McCloud said:
@lik - Are you trying to argue or something? I have no reason to lie, if you dont beleive me, then that's you're fault. I dont care about WiiChat anymore. So you can take you're misguided sense of justice and shove it.
lol. I just found it rather humorous that you would come into this thread and brag about people wanting to go to your uber cool forum, rather then just telling them via pm, like they kindly did.

No need to leave on a bad note Tails.

i came here to trade pokemon with people, but i met some cool people here too, so that helped me stay as long as i have

mushroomedmario said:
there are anime fans here

just not YOUR type of anime

True
Dont think the legion of Naruto fans will understand Shigurui (epic samurai anime)
And I dont think they know of the likes of Kenichi and Umishro

I only came here to get a couple of codes for my Wii..... But then I saw the Wii in Australia thread and decided to stay! Since then I've made quite a few Aussie e-friends!

I like to read other people's opinions about new and upcoming games and giving a few of my own, although I'd probably be around more if I felt like the average wiichatter was slightly older. No offense kids.

LevesqueIsKing said:
lol. I just found it rather humorous that you would come into this thread and brag about people wanting to go to your uber cool forum, rather then just telling them via pm, like they kindly did.

No need to leave on a bad note Tails.
You havnt been around long, huh? Anything you say can set me off. Jill isnt the only Loose Cannon around here. I think you actually make my 60th argument in 7 months.
In regards to you're post, no, I didnt pm people back because I dont want any more pms if I can stop it at the source. Now if you would kindly leave it at that please. I don't want to feel like i've left something undone by leaving an argument unfinished.

Man I have to stop leaving for a few days, because many of the regulars are leaving or have left, or still deciding which I guess is leaving in a sense, but not quite.

I miss everything that happens though, Tails what happened.
From what I have seen, I never thought I would see the day.

Tails McCloud~ said:
You havnt been around long, huh? Anything you say can set me off. Jill isnt the only Loose Cannon around here. I think you actually make my 60th argument in 7 months.
You really dont know me?

CantGetAWii said:
Man I have to stop leaving for a few days, because many of the regulars are leaving or have left, or still deciding which I guess is leaving in a sense, but not quite.

I miss everything that happens though, Tails what happened.
From what I have seen, I never thought I would see the day.
Sorry CantGetAWii, I was really really pissed off... some things magically broke, =/
I'm not leaving for good. Call it an extended hyatis (spell?)
WiiChat is quite boring and agrovating now. It seems all I do is to get on and argue and listen to fanboys/n00bs/flamers/spammers etc etc go on and on about (join my clan) or (look, another "tourny") or something of that nature.
I will definately be back. (Not really leaving, but for now I wont be posting as often)
I'll be back to normal in due time. Just got so much **** going on... =\

@lik - It seems you're too childish to drop it so for the future I hope you fix you're god complex and realize how intollerably simple-minded you are.

Last edited:
Ashton_burke4 said:
im here because i just got off work 2 hrs ago and im on call

As in.. why the hell did you join, kinda way.. not the 'why are you here now?' way..

anyway, I was here because I didn't know anything about the Wii. I thought it was lame the first time I saw it. But, I was wrong.

Back