Why are you on WiiChat, for the Wii or for Friends?

Um..For the wii at first but now its both because I've made some friends here and there...

then.......for the wii.....im almost twice the age of some of you, but you keep me entertained and remind me of my youth

Well I came to converse with people, I'm not concerneed on topping up my knowledge of Wii from word of mouth, the most reliable sources are from official websites or Wikipedia, which I much prefer than agreeing with some n00b on a forum. Yeah, you're all good conversationalists, most of you anyway, there's lots of people with horrific grammar that annoys the hell out of me, but I don't like to talk about Wii 24/7.

I'm not a casual gamer, faaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr from it, I just prefer to express my views to where they will be different from other people. It's why I'm always in the lounge, with any of the other forums, you almost always have the same opinion, and the reason being why I don't go to the PS3 or 360 forums is, well, I'll get myself banned.

So, yeah, I've met a couple of neat people on here, but, I don't see me keeping in contact with a lot of you for years, I've already found some of those people online. It's just forums were never my thing but I like this one...

But, yeah. I like being here. :yesnod:

Tails McCloud~ said:
Sorry CantGetAWii, I was really really pissed off... some things magically broke, =/
I'm not leaving for good. Call it an extended hyatis (spell?)
WiiChat is quite boring and agrovating now. It seems all I do is to get on and argue and listen to fanboys/n00bs/flamers/spammers etc etc go on and on about (join my clan) or (look, another "tourny") or something of that nature.
I will definately be back. (Not really leaving, but for now I wont be posting as often)
I'll be back to normal in due time. Just got so much **** going on... =\

@lik - It seems you're too childish to drop it so for the future I hope you fix you're god complex and realize how intollerably simple-minded you are.

Alright then, thats good to heard.
I guess a break isn't too bad, as sometimes it does get bad in here.

Tails McCloud~ said:
@lik - It seems you're too childish to drop it so for the future I hope you fix you're god complex and realize how intollerably simple-minded you are.
I'm just surprised. Your acting as if this is the first time we've met... You said I havent been here very long. Its me man. We've had tons of conversations together. So theres no need to explain yourself to me.

Im trying to decide whether changing my avatar through you off, or if you simply forget about me or if I mis-understood your posts. I apologize if I caused you any stress.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I'm just surprised. Your acting as if this is the first time we've met... You said I havent been here very long. Its me man. We've had tons of conversations together. So theres no need to explain yourself to me.

Im trying to decide whether changing my avatar through you off, or if you simply forget about me or if I mis-understood your posts. I apologize if I caused you any stress.
No problem man. I'm just so used to being openly attacked by idiotic fanboys. Sorry about that. Nothing threw me off, i'm just under waaaay too much pressure and anxiety right now. It's made me, like I said, a loose cannon. Truce? =3
Sorry to muck you're thread up.

Last edited:
Tails McCloud~ said:
No problem man. I'm just so used to being openly attacked by idiotic fanboys. Sorry about that. Nothing threw me off, i'm just under waaaay too much pressure and anxiety right now. It's made me, like I said, a loose cannon. Truce? =3
Sorry to muck you're thread up.

ZOMG YOU LEAVING IS A DISGRACE TO THE WII

AND NINTENDO

NOOB NINTENDO 4eva

The only Nintendo titles I like are SSBB and Star Fox. Dont get me wrong, becauss i've tried some of the newer Nintendo titles (MP, Mario sports games, etc) and I didnt like not a one. Besides, I fail to see how I have anything to do with Nintendo or the Wii hardware.

wait im' confused is that a responce to my previous post?

did you think i was serious:S

MP=mario party or metroid prime?

know it's a tad bit overrated but you don't like zelda?

Wasnt sure if you were serious or not. Some of the Zelda series is disapointing to me (Wind Waker styled Zelda) but the TP style is good. Zelda is pretty good but it's not the style of game that I like most.

MP originally ment Metroid Prime, but Mario Party is another one that I tried. If I wanted to play a game like Mario Party, I would reach fir Sonic Shuffle. It's more to my tastes in theme than Mario is and it's great fun using the dice.
I know, however, that Nintendo isnt as bad as I seem to be putting off, but I find most Nintendo titles to not be my usual cup of tea.

Anyway this is incredibly off topic, so i'll end this here. ^^

I don't really post much. I originally came here to get some other Mii's in my parade.

Now I come here for Wii News. Seems like whenever a game is announced or whatever someone here is right on top of it.

well i came here because i had just recieved my wii right before new years eve at best buy. i wanted to add a few people to my wii just to kinda get a glimps of all the fun stuff it could potentially do in the near future (like online play).

after making my first post, i didnt intend to stay long. i posted a few things like where i got my wii, what my code was, and then little nonsense questions that all n00bs ask like what games are online, things of that nature.

then because i didnt get treated roughly, i posted a random picture of me from halloween wearing my FAKE uniform (IE because im not on duty, cops are not allowed out of justistiction to wear their uniforms. so, i wore my departemental patch with a black tight collared shirt and my wallet badge- wallet badges are small badges issued to friends and family memebers incase of an emergency). then after that, "marisa" (remember her?) asked if i was "the fuzz" and i had to say yes. after that, my "ask a cop" thread went crazy off the hook to like 20 someodd pages and then ever since then i was here to stay.

i think through my job i noticed way more things than the average poster on here would. also i had previous forum knowledge as a member, not as a mod. i remember back in march or april i wrote i0n to make me a mod (not in those words exactly) and in may later found out that prez recommended me as a mod and in may here i was.....- TLC the mod......and now....i cant leave can i?????? who the hell else will you all fear??? lmao.

Who? Why me of course!
lol jk

Back