Why Brawl Was Delayed (Good News)

300? What are you, a sissy?

xD

10,000+ :lol: :wink:

No, it won't.

No online game ever has a chance of becoming the best game ever. There are too many things to BLAME on it. No matter how good single player is, no matter how good multiplayer is, no matter how good the GAME is, they'll always compain about online. No use in getting hyped over it now, because it won't get as good of scores as Galaxy. Mark my words...

God please don't let loser sony characters get in (Playstation is for guys with Ipods and such who like to hear music which is only sound with a rythm I hate) in conclusion I consider playstation a giant music brainwashing device, besides of crappy characters and games, microsoft and nintendo are ok though.

sneaky_squirrel said:
God please don't let loser sony characters get in (Playstation is for guys with Ipods and such who like to hear music which is only sound with a rythm I hate) in conclusion I consider playstation a giant music brainwashing device, besides of crappy characters and games, microsoft and nintendo are ok though.
WTF are you even talking about...? o_O

No, it won't.

No online game ever has a chance of becoming the best game ever. There are too many things to BLAME on it. No matter how good single player is, no matter how good multiplayer is, no matter how good the GAME is, they'll always compain about online. No use in getting hyped over it now, because it won't get as good of scores as Galaxy. Mark my words...
100% correct, unfortunately. It'll be better, but won't get as good reviews. This is why I don't bother reading reviews anymore.

S.S. said:
WTF are you even talking about...? o_O

100% correct, unfortunately. It'll be better, but won't get as good reviews. This is why I don't bother reading reviews anymore.

Lol I was probably responding to the first page, didn't notice there were more, but my statement stands however.

Back