Why Brawl Was Delayed (Good News)

I think the anonymous 'with anyone" matches will be used by most of us for training purposes as well as Spectator mode.

I know that there will be tons of noobs online who will be easy to beat but that's where we can discover and perfect the new techniques that are in the game.(I'm sure we'll find a few after a couple of months.)

By using them a guinea pigs for whatever strategies or techniques we discover the anonymous battles could prove very useful.

And spectator mode...well that's self-explanatory. Even if both players suck, it's better to learn what not to do by watching someone, rather than on your own. And I'm sure every so often we'll see a few good matches.

I see online play as more of a training and research tool than an actual game mode personally.

PKU4GOOD said:
yeah... this is great and all, but..... DOESN'T EVERY ONE THINK THERE ARE A FEW TOO MANY WORTHLESS MODES!!!???:eek:ut:

Well...just a little. It doesn't hurt, though, so long as the basic modes are easy to navigate to and start, which they are. Hell, the ease of starting the basic modes have gotten their own DOJO updates

LevesqueIsKing said:
I hate nothing more than when people say 'THATS YOUR OPINION'.
I'm sorry, did you think my post would be portraying your opinion?
Quite possibly, if not for an obvious assumption. If you would take the time to specify your meanings behind specific statements and not speak of them like facts.
The point is that it shouldn't turn into that.
Maybe I hate it when people say how things should be rather then how they would prefer them to be. I think they should have souped up the online mode, you "personally" disagree. It "shouldn't" be one way or another. You, and I included, have good reasons for wanting it our own way.

[sarcasm]Oh yeah, and I just wanted to update you on that tid-bit incase you forgot that was your own opinion and mistook your post for my own[/sarcasm]

@ vi3tmix: Yeah...speaking of which, today's update was cool ^_^

@ 1Up: that's an interesting perspective...makes a lot of sense =D

@ Mingus: If he were saying he KNOWS SSBB will include Megaman and Ridley, THEN I'd agree with you. But since he's saying the way something should/shouldn't be without saying "I think" beforehand, just get over it. I promise it was his opinion. One that I agree with. And, from the looks of 1Up's last poast, I'd say he does too =P

Last edited:
Mingus said:
Quite possibly, if not for an obvious assumption. If you would take the time to specify your meanings behind specific statements and not speak of them like facts.

Maybe I hate it when people say how things should be rather then how they would prefer them to be. I think they should have souped up the online mode, you "personally" disagree. It "shouldn't" be one way or another. You, and I included, have good reasons for wanting it our own way.

[sarcasm]Oh yeah, and I just wanted to update you on that tid-bit incase you forgot that was your own opinion and mistook your post for my own[/sarcasm]
lol, dude chill.

I wasn't even talking to you, it was a general statement. This whole debate is full of misunderstandings, just drop it.

LevesqueIsKing said:
lol, dude chill.

I wasn't even talking to you, it was a general statement. This whole debate is full of misunderstandings, just drop it.

Oh, don't worry, I'm not that emotionally invested in the debate. I just thought we were having a disagreement in opinions and was explaining myself. I'll drop it then.

S.S. said:
I promise it was his opinion.
.... That's an interesting promise to make. So your making a promise to me that someone else's statement was purely opinion based? Look how easily that word is thrown around these days, almost meaningless to people.

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
Methinks someone likes to argue a little too much.

There is a difference between the appreciation of debate and the desire to cause conflict. I don't cause conflict. I end an argument if it's requested of me. I've just come to find though, a general lack of intelligence among posters in this forum. Simply because I call people on their inability to put effort into their presented opinion doesn't mean I have a fetish for arguing. I wouldn't be on a forum if I did want to hear the opinions of others. It's my right to disagree and is certainly their own as well. LIK practiced this but the other guy made an awkward comment I felt the need to question.

Me thinks Tyler rests his case xD

.... That's an interesting promise to make. So your making a promise to me that someone else's statement was purely opinion based? Look how easily that word is thrown around these days, almost meaningless to people.
Not easily thrown around, but I DO promise. Leves' posts always portray his opinion, ESPECIALLY when he says how things should/shouldn't be.

[sarcasm]And lack of intelligence on WiiChat!?! Unheard of! [/sarcasm]
But I hope you weren't referring to me as it seemed...

And yes, Tyler is 100% correct.

Nintendo wanted to release Brawl on the same day when the Wii would come out but it was delayed. Now it is delayed again. I hope it turns out to be a great game like Galaxy.

Oh please. Galaxy will equal an 8th of the greatness that is Brawl. Brawl will have 300+ hours of gameplay, Galaxy has like...12 at most. :p

Back