WiiChat Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe I missed this thread "O.O"
Mitch has already been SuperModed, so there went one of my nominations. Syntax already covered the mod cleanup I had in mind so no dice there...
As for regular moderators, I say, IMO
(Darkprinny's Red mushy means Valued Member or VIP (a lot of canidates here need one)
Byuakuya-What a guy, helpfull and friendly, always on, very polite. MOD the whole forum instead of one spot though.

nic7-Very inteligant poster who usually has a good attitude and always thinks before he posts.
Not sure where he'd fit in though.

AtomicB-Very smart young man with very helpfull posts. MOD ths Design section.

Cpt. McCloud- (lol, I remember when you first came here McLoud) Helpfull, intuitive, resourcefull individual with a good attitude most of the time.

I can't vote for myself so I guess that covers my mod wishlist.

I never noticed that Mitch2025 had been appointed a 'Super Moderator.' Congratulations, I know you're a great addition to the current Super Moderator lineup. See you around the forum.

Last edited:
Tails McCloud~ said:
I can't vote for myself so I guess that covers my mod wishlist.

Agreed with Mitch, that was a priority, he deserved it.

Also, you can throw your own name out there as long as you give a reason (much like you gave others).

I have no reason for myself, I was just being a cheeky bastard, lol.

Tails McCloud~ said:
I have no reason for myself, I was just being a cheeky bastard, lol.

Hang Him

To be honest I am kind of surprised only one or two have volunteered themselves so far, would of expected more.

Nope, it's just suggestionary though.

@Cpt.McCloud-How can I give a reason for myself? The only thing I could say about myself is that i'll try my best. ^^

Tails McCloud~ said:
@Cpt.McCloud-How can I give a reason for myself? The only thing I could say about myself is that i'll try my best. ^^

That anyone who gets in your way will be castrated and tortured until sorry?

Basically you could explain how you would would benefit the forum, what you'd give back, your activity etc.

I wont get mod status, i'm not on often enough, but you and Byuakuya are number 1 in my book, so good luck.
(Only place I would be fit modding is the pokemon forum anyway)

Tails McCloud~ said:
I wont get mod status, i'm not on often enough, but you and Byuakuya are number 1 in my book, so good luck.
(Only place I would be fit modding is the pokemon forum anyway)

I am sure you'd be bale to earn that right at least.

I mean you're a great member in that section, you'd know what to do when people like ahmed come. I mean all well and good Syntax and the team can handle but they never come into the pokemon section any more to my knowledge?

I generally browse the Pokemon Section from time to time. However, due to the decrease in members posting in that section, it doesn't require as much attention.

That's the reason I would nominate myself for a day. Some poketrolls are back...

Tails McCloud~ said:
That's the reason I would nominate myself for a day. Some poketrolls are back...

Yeah, You won't power trip or anything...if you can power trip with the power of a small hen...

It would be nice to see some authority there, be a bit off the super mod minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back